+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
So what do you think @Bryanna

Quite honestly, it would be a wild guess considering your application has been a complete exception to IRCC rules and timelines.

Now that we're in March, did your wife contact the MP again? I think he had suggested contacting him if there was no decision by February

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
I am officially fed up! 130 days now! Even worse someone in my city got a visa to visit within 1 week and he plans to not even return to India!! How are CIC determining who can come to Canada when the person who is genuine is waiting 5 months and the ingenuine person is off to Canada never to return!

I want my visa!!

Reactions: onkarsharan

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I am officially fed up! 130 days now! Even worse someone in my city got a visa to visit within 1 week and he plans to not even return to India!!
Someone you know personally?

How are CIC determining who can come to Canada when the person who is genuine is waiting 5 months and the ingenuine person is off to Canada never to return!
I agree with you on this. Some applicants think TRVs are permanent immigrant visas. They simply board a flight with one-way tickets and don't return to the home country

roundoff1

Feb 28, 2018
Some applicants think TRVs are permanent immigrant visas. They simply board a flight with one-way tickets and don't return to the home country
They wont allow to board the flight with one way flight ticket on a non-immigrant visa, Do they !?

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Someone you know personally?

I agree with you on this. Some applicants think TRVs are permanent immigrant visas. They simply board a flight with one-way tickets and don't return to the home country
No, its someone that lives in my city. They know one of my friends and my friend told me that they just wanted to get to Canada the fastest way possible just to get out of India. They used the immigration system in the wrong way but still got what they want! Maybe I should find out more and write a letter to immigration to say look at the people you are approving while I am sitting here waiting and others in the forum who even have children on the way but cannot enter Canada. People know it is not a permanent immigrant visa, they just abuse the system leaving genuine people stuck :(

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
I am officially fed up! 130 days now! Even worse someone in my city got a visa to visit within 1 week and he plans to not even return to India!! How are CIC determining who can come to Canada when the person who is genuine is waiting 5 months and the ingenuine person is off to Canada never to return!

I want my visa!!
I guess Canada is the only country in the world that takes 130 days to issue a visit visa. It’s as if they doubt each and everyone with worst of intentions and clearly so. 90% of applicants treat TRVs as immigrant visa, so that they can just enter the country and throw away there Passports.
Rest all other countries including US, Europe, UK, Aus take 7-15 days to stamp visas.

Reactions: kira260