+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Hi everyone.
Hi @kira260 @Pre33 @ubfx @Omairi7
Today I received an email from CIC. Checked my Gc key and found that my visitor visa application has been approved and I have been asked to submit my valid visa.

For the information of other applicants, I had applied on 18th November, 2017 and waited for almost 96-97 days for this lucky email..

@Omairi7 What would be the next steps ??
Congratulations what is your visa validity :)

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Wow!! That's amazing news. So glad to hear that you received your visa. If you got a request for your passport then go ahead and submit it. I applied just a few days before you so I really hope I hear something soon !!!
@kira260 you are next in Queue IA you will get email shortly so good luck again :)

Reactions: kira260

jay01

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I applied online TRV Feb 27. I received 2 emails 1 for confirmation and 1 for submission. Next day i received email about update on gc account. what is this status mean?

adv.rishab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Thanks everyone for the wishes.
@ubfx @kira260 @Omairi7 you people have supported me a lot. Thanks for your support and advise.

Can you please tell me how much time vfs takes to dispatch the passport back ?? I submitted it on 27th feb.

Reactions: kira260