+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Thank you for your time

Can i trust this link: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now.390292/

It says S.15(1) means my security is completed

Thats very important to me

In my GCMS there are S15.1 marks right in top right corner.
Interesting!! I think you can rely on that post since he got it directly from GCMS notes however I am not sure if it really means it's completed. Send a case specific inquiry with the details of ur GCMS and ask them if that it what it means, maybe they will respond if you are lucky :) lol

Reactions: CanadaEHCabada

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Interesting!! I think you can rely on that post since he got it directly from GCMS notes however I am not sure if it really means it's completed. Send a case specific inquiry with the details of ur GCMS and ask them if that it what it means, maybe they will respond if you are lucky :) lol
@kira260 any update did you get your visa?

adv.rishab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Hi everyone.
Hi @kira260 @Pre33 @ubfx @Omairi7
Today I received an email from CIC. Checked my Gc key and found that my visitor visa application has been approved and I have been asked to submit my valid visa.

For the information of other applicants, I had applied on 18th November, 2017 and waited for almost 96-97 days for this lucky email..

@Omairi7 What would be the next steps ??

Reactions: kira260

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Hi everyone.
Today I received an email from CIC. Checked my Gc key and found that my visitor visa application has been approved and I have been asked to submit my valid visa.

For the information of other applicants, I had applied on 18th November, 2017 and waited for almost 96-97 days for this lucky email..

What would be the next steps ??
Congrats, This one was ur 1st application ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi everyone.

You need to submit your passport + the passport request letter + pay the VFS fees.... to the nearest VFS/VAC

Reactions: adv.rishab

CanadaEHCabada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
You need to submit your passport + the passport request letter + pay the VFS fees.... to the nearest VFS/VAC
Can i do this in Other country than Turkey? I traveled so not in turkey anymore but it was in my GCMS that Ankara is added as a secondary offixe. If i need to send e CSE i wont bother i will go Turkey when i get visa email but if its how it works that i can just go to the nearest VFS then i can do it in Tiblisi Georgia?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Can i do this in Other country than Turkey? I traveled so not in turkey anymore but it was in my GCMS that Ankara is added as a secondary offixe. If i need to send e CSE i wont bother i will go Turkey when i get visa email but if its how it works that i can just go to the nearest VFS then i can do it in Tiblisi Georgia?
You can submit your passport, in-person/mail to the nearest VFS/VAC or directly to the visa office with a pre-paid return envelope.... depending on passport submission instructions for that visa office.

It is a good idea to email both visa offices (CPC-O and the local VO) to reconfirm before you submit your passport

Reactions: CanadaEHCabada

DHARMDEEP SINGH

Jan 31, 2017
Hi everyone.

hello many many congrats :):):):):)
we have applied on 2nd December 2017 and still w8ing

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Hi everyone.

Wow!! That's amazing news. So glad to hear that you received your visa. If you got a request for your passport then go ahead and submit it. I applied just a few days before you so I really hope I hear something soon !!!

Reactions: Mohindersingh