+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Okay. It's a relief now that the Biometrics status has been updated
Goodmorning everyone
@Bryanna ... it’s a big fat refusal for us.

-Family ties in Canada and in country of residence.
-travel history
-Personal assets and financial status

-He has a Canadian uncle, maybe we can poison him to fix THAT.
-valid and expired US visas were uploaded with entry stamps/ every year we travel back to Cairo ( exit and entry stamps were uploaded as well).
- we showed aour bank statement of 40-60 k dirhams which should be enough for our 1 week stay since we would be hosted by a Canadian friend.

And yes .. we’d definitely like to immigrate to Canada but why would we overstay our visa and ruin our chances !

Anyway.. we’ve uploaded ALOT of documents.. it’s just overwhelming I don’t think we have anything extra to add ... So my husband will apply alone because he really wants to go to SIGGRAPH event with his friends he’s willing to ditch us XD .

Advice would be great .
(Bangs head against wall)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Goodmorning everyone
@Bryanna ... it’s a big fat refusal for us.

-Family ties in Canada and in country of residence.
-travel history
-Personal assets and financial status

-He has a Canadian uncle, maybe we can poison him to fix THAT.
-valid and expired US visas were uploaded with entry stamps/ every year we travel back to Cairo ( exit and entry stamps were uploaded as well).
- we showed aour bank statement of 40-60 k dirhams which should be enough for our 1 week stay since we would be hosted by a Canadian friend.

And yes .. we’d definitely like to immigrate to Canada but why would we overstay our visa and ruin our chances !

Anyway.. we’ve uploaded ALOT of documents.. it’s just overwhelming I don’t think we have anything extra to add ... So my husband will apply alone because he really wants to go to SIGGRAPH event with his friends he’s willing to ditch us XD .

Advice would be great .
(Bangs head against wall)
I hope I'm not adding more injury to what you've got from banging your head against the wall LOL.... I was quite sure that you and your kids would be refused. I had even hinted at it here:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/trv-applied-in-march-2018.548244/page-14#post-6898337

But, anyways. What's done can't be undone.

Solution:
Your husband must apply on his own, by indicating you and your kids as the family ties to return to.

Do post the new list of documents + if it is a work-related event, it is assumed that the employer will pay all costs (hopefully, that's the case here)

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
I hope I'm not adding more injury to what you've got from banging your head against the wall LOL.... I was quite sure that you and your kids would be refused. I had even hinted at it here:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/trv-applied-in-march-2018.548244/page-14#post-6898337

But, anyways. What's done can't be undone.

Solution:
Your husband must apply on his own, by indicating you and your kids as the family ties to return to.

Do post the new list of documents + if it is a work-related event, it is assumed that the employer will pay all costs (hopefully, that's the case here)

I’m literally laughing my a$$ off.

Last time I forgot to upload the property contract so sent it in a case specific message.. maybe they didn’t get it.

Any way, here goes nothing XD
*It’s not work related*

- US VISAS expired and valid
- exit and entry stamps
- residency visa
- basically all passport pages.
- very strong ( and tried so hard not to use four letter words) letter of explanation.
-Siggraph ticket.
- 6 day plan
- our rent history contracts
- renewed license and car contract or whatever .
- his boss wrote a letter of explanation as well that they would need him back as he is a very important part of the team in the current project.
-bank account, salary slips 6 months

What else should we upload oh wise one?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I’m literally laughing my a$$ off.

Last time I forgot to upload the property contract so sent it in a case specific message.. maybe they didn’t get it.

Any way, here goes nothing XD
*It’s not work related*

- US VISAS expired and valid
- exit and entry stamps
- residency visa
- basically all passport pages.
- very strong ( and tried so hard not to use four letter words) letter of explanation.
-Siggraph ticket.
- 6 day plan
- our rent history contracts
- renewed license and car contract or whatever .
- his boss wrote a letter of explanation as well that they would need him back as he is a very important part of the team in the current project.
-bank account, salary slips 6 months

What else should we upload oh wise one?
Are we done with the injuries to the head? Now, let's put the head to use :)

His application is still missing quite a number of documents. I'm trying not to injure my hand (imaginary/virtual carpal tunnel syndrome from all the typing on this forum)..... do go through this link and then re-post the list of his documents:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/frustrated-with-transit-visa.561316/

And, fingers crossed that your 'four letter words' (unprintable, of course) soon change to a new four letter word (printed, of course): VISA :):)

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Are we done with the injuries to the head? Now, let's put the head to use :)

His application is still missing quite a number of documents. I'm trying not to injure my hand (imaginary/virtual carpal tunnel syndrome from all the typing on this forum)..... do go through this link and then re-post the list of his documents:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/frustrated-with-transit-visa.561316/

And, fingers crossed that your 'four letter words' (unprintable, of course) soon change to a new four letter word (printed, of course): VISA :):)

My friend in Canada the one that invited us.. is so disappointed and she’s pushing me to apply as a family again.. she’s telling me not to give up.

What do you think should my husband apply alone or should we all apply again?

We have all the documents ready(everything) all the documents you mentioned and more.

On another note : how the hell do you answer all these questions all day on this forum??? I mean?? Do you have another “payed” job???? I don’t have time to brush my teeth before bed!!!!

So anyway .. what do you think @Bryanna Sir :D

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Hi Bryanna,

I am just waiting for my PPR still but I want to plan accordingly for when I do get it. If I submit my passport to Jalandhar, will they send it to Chandighar for stamping or Delhi. How long does it normally take? I see some people have been waiting weeks to get their passport back and after all this waiting I do not want to wait too much longer after getting PPR.

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
@kira260 any updates on ur side ?

@Bryanna
My wife contact the MP office and explained the current situation about my interview, file transfer, no updates from the Riyadh VO etc etc.
So she got a reply from the MP
They asked my visa expiry.
Where I'm going after saudi.
My contact details in Saudi.

She already replied with all the information....
I hope I get positive response from the MP

Hey, any updates yet?

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
@Bryanna .. URGENT ADVICE NEEDED.

Today my husband applied alone for a business Visit visa this time with allll the documents you can imagine. The application was perfect..EXCEPT for 1 small minor detail... the previously refused visa question, we forgot to tick yes there unfortunately dumb mistake I know.

I’ve sent a case specific with the corrected application form IMM5257e uploaded and sent an explanation in a technical issue form as well which was read and then we got an email that his application was updated but when we signed in we found nothing.

So we are horribly worried he’ll get a 5 year ban .
I’ve read a post for someone that did the same mistake and sent a case specific only to get a 5 year ban :(

Last edited:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna

I’ve sent a case specific with the corrected application form IMM5257e uploaded and sent an explanation in a technical issue form as well which was read and then we got an email that his application was updated but when we signed in we found nothing.

So we are horribly worried he’ll get a 5 year ban .
I’ve read a post for someone that did the same mistake and sent a case specific only to get a 5 year ban :(
No, he won't be banned because he informed IRCC before they noticed it. Nothing to worry about

Reactions: Zigzag85