+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hey @Bryanna what do u mean when u say “Riyadh office is taking time to study my file”.
Are they gonna start over again or something ?
I guess the visa office is studying your file. We have no idea what's in that file after almost one year of processing.

Simultaneously, it's possible the visa office is waiting to assign a local Riyadh visa officer to your case.

So is there a chance of getting a PPR without an interview. ?
I don't think so in your case but you never know

Reactions: Mrmoody90

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
1. Travel History: I visited two times to Spain and one to Qatar, working as computer programmer from last 9 years with the same organization with unspecified contract terms,I have more than 25000 SAR in my account (as a closing balance), going to visit for almost 13-14 days.
2. Do you think this amount will be enough?
You must prepare a detailed day-by-day plan of what you'd like to do when you visit.... include entry fees, meals. local travel, hotels, etc.... and your finances must be able to pay for this plan + airfare.

3. Do i have to upload the whole bank statement (For last 6 months) or random pages like only pages, showing payroll and closing balance.

Yes, the entire bank statement for 6 months

4. In purpose of travel: Air tkt reservation, hotel booking ,insurance & places i shall visit to (In cover letter) will be enough? what else i can present them ?
You must prove you have a genuine purpose of visit + strong financial situation (without borrowing from anyone) + strong ties to return to Qatar (your employment letter/salary statement + work contract + immigration status + lease agreement + dependent family in Qatar + any other ties that you have to your home country such as property ownership/dependent family, etc)

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Hmm I see... but since my file is transferred to Riyadh office after BG check and that just before the interview so they still want to study lol ?
Everything is in there I guess
Well I don’t get it either.., what’s in my file that took 1 year of processing and still waiting.

They’re still waiting to assign a local officer its been almost 2 weeks now.

I guess the visa office is studying your file. We have no idea what's in that file after almost one year of processing.

Simultaneously, it's possible the visa office is waiting to assign a local Riyadh visa officer to your case.

I don't think so in your case but you never know

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Riyadh office has stopped taking direct emails and they asked me to contact via “ircc web form” I did twice no reply yet.
I haven’t emailed Sydney office yet, what do you think should I email them today ?

Try emailing the Riyadh visa office.... and the Sydney VO too

Last edited:

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Hmm I see... but since my file is transferred to Riyadh office after BG check and that just before the interview so they still want to study lol ?
Everything is in there I guess
Well I don’t get it either.., what’s in my file that took 1 year of processing and still waiting.

They’re still waiting to assign a local officer its been almost 2 weeks now.
Did you ever apply for the GCMS notes btw? I did and I opted for them to cme by email but have not received it yet.

Reactions: Mrmoody90

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
I did applied once but never received.... I applied and they asked my wife to get a consent form and reply to the same email. She did email in the time frame they gave but never received anything.

Did you ever apply for the GCMS notes btw? I did and I opted for them to cme by email but have not received it yet.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@kira260
Good morning,

Thank you for contacting the Access to Information and Privacy Office.

We hereby acknowledge receipt of the consent form, and your file has been placed in the queue for processing.

Best Regards,

Received this on 14th nov 2017.

Reactions: kira260

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
I did applied once but never received.... I applied and they asked my wife to get a consent form and reply to the same email. She did email in the time frame they gave but never received anything.
Interesting... we have a right to information they say... yeah, sure. so crazy that we cannot even see the notes to our own files that contain information about ourselves. Lol

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
@kira260
Good morning,

Thank you for contacting the Access to Information and Privacy Office.

We hereby acknowledge receipt of the consent form, and your file has been placed in the queue for processing.

Best Regards,

Received this on 14th nov 2017.
The day before I applied! Well I received that email too but it has not been 30 days yet so let’s see!

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
That’s right. My first and last experience with Canadian immigration
If they don’t give u a visa after all this wait, just u and ur family go to another country lol But I am sure they will give it to u anyways! Interview should go well once you get one... again!

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
I really hope so inshallah I get visa in max 1 month from now
If they don’t give u a visa after all this wait, just u and ur family go to another country lol But I am sure they will give it to u anyways! Interview should go well once you get one... again!