+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
That’s right Bryanna but like I said I only wanted to visit i never knew if it was gonna take 1 year for a TRV.
It seems like the Riyadh visa office is taking time to study your file. You may want to contact the Sydney and Riyadh visa offices to ask if the interview date has been scheduled.

When do you return to Pakistan?

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Agreed. In fact, I had suggested this many months ago. However, even for a PR app, it's possible the background checks could have taken just as long as it is taking for the TRV background checks, if not longer
Well, maybe so but the reward would have been PR and not just a temporary visa! @Mrmoody90 you don't want to live with your wife in Canada ever?

If I was in your place I would have withdrawn my app after max 6 months if I was you and applied sponsorship and then applied for a trv again after sponsorship. Someone I know from London did this after her husband application was taking too long!

This whole time i thought ur PR was in process as well.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
I did contact Riyadh office. Unfortunately from last last month they stopped replying to direct emails. So I called and they asked me to send “web form inquiry” I did twice no reply as yet.
Should I contact Sydney office coz last email received from Sydney office they said from now I should contact Riyadh office for further correspondence.

Should I ask my wife to maybe contact the MP coz they reply them quicker.

End of May

It seems like the Riyadh visa office is taking time to study your file. You may want to contact the Sydney and Riyadh visa offices to ask if the interview date has been scheduled.

When do you return to Pakistan?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I did contact Riyadh office. Unfortunately from last last month they stopped replying to direct emails. So I called and they asked me to send “web form inquiry” I did twice no reply as yet.
Should I contact Sydney office coz last email received from Sydney office they said from now I should contact Riyadh office for further correspondence.

Should I ask my wife to maybe contact the MP coz they reply them quicker.
Guess you'll just have to continue waiting. It's pointless sending another CSE to the Riyadh VO until about 30 days from your last CSE.

End of May
You still have another month in KSA for the interview

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Guess you'll just have to continue waiting. It's pointless sending another CSE to the Riyadh VO until about 30 days from your last CSE.

Maybe you should mention in a CSE you are leaving KSA in May and suggest that you will need an interview soon otherwise an interview in Pakistan will have to be arranged.

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
@kira260
Well ur right but I thought maybe I’ll get soon soon that’s why I didn’t wanted to withdraw my application
I also find it funny that CIC took nearly a year to investigate everything about you, but they still don't know enough to know where to schedule your interview.

Zee sahib

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
My sister applied visit visa with my mom on 15 december to visit me.my mon got it in two weeks but sister still waiting.its been more than 4 months now with no updates.i have no idean what is going on.can anybody shed a light???

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
My sister applied visit visa with my mom on 15 december to visit me.my mon got it in two weeks but sister still waiting.its been more than 4 months now with no updates.i have no idean what is going on.can anybody shed a light???
Which country did you apply from?

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Yeah I think I’m just gonna wait...
@Bryanna how about if we contact the MP to get a quicker response ?