+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Hey @Bryanna what do u mean when u say “Riyadh office is taking time to study my file”.
Are they gonna start over again ?
So is there a chance of getting a PPR without an interview. ?
Just curious ....

It seems like the Riyadh visa office is taking time to study your file. You may want to contact the Sydney and Riyadh visa offices to ask if the interview date has been scheduled.

When do you return to Pakistan?

Last edited:

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Is it ok if i contact my local MP regarding this?will this have any negative impact on her application?
No but usually they don’t help if it’s not well past the processing times. Also if it’s in background check they will probably just tell you the same but you should try!

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Dear Mr. Bryanna,
I do believe that you must be supporting continuously and as usual to the people like me. I am going to apply TRV through online submission. I have following questions if you please reply me:
1. Travel History: I visited two times to Spain and one to Qatar, working as computer programmer from last 9 years with the same organization with unspecified contract terms,I have more than 25000 SAR in my account (as a closing balance), going to visit for almost 13-14 days.
2. Do you think this amount will be enough?
3. Do i have to upload the whole bank statement (For last 6 months) or random pages like only pages, showing payroll and closing balance.
4. In purpose of travel: Air tkt reservation, hotel booking ,insurance & places i shall visit to (In cover letter) will be enough? what else i can present them ?
Regards
Jaffar
Riyadh - Saudi Arabia

Zee sahib

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Are you going to see them in person? I suggest sending an email I don’t think you can just go to the office
I called and got appointment.going to see them in couple of days
Are you going to see them in person? I suggest sending an email I don’t think you can just go to the office
I called and got appointment .going to see them in couple of days

Reactions: kira260

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Dear Mr. Bryanna or Anyone expert,

I do believe that you must be supporting continuously and as usual to the people like me. I am going to apply TRV through online submission. I have following questions if you please reply me:
1. Travel History: I visited two times to Spain and one to Qatar, working as computer programmer from last 9 years with the same organization with unspecified contract terms,I have more than 25000 SAR in my account (as a closing balance), going to visit for almost 13-14 days.
2. Do you think this amount will be enough?
3. Do i have to upload the whole bank statement (For last 6 months) or random pages like only pages, showing payroll and closing balance.
4. In purpose of travel: Air tkt reservation, hotel booking ,insurance & places i shall visit to (In cover letter) will be enough? what else i can present them ?
Regards
Jaffar
Riyadh - Saudi Arabia

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Someone please reply me to upload the whole bank statement of last 6 months or only 1st page as well as last page and then the pages having payroll detail?

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Hey @Bryanna what do u mean when u say “Riyadh office is taking time to study my file”.
Are they gonna start over again or something ?
So is there a chance of getting a PPR without an interview. ?
Just curious .... what’s gonna happen now ?