+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV November Applicants (Visa Office Chandigarh / New Delhi)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Experts
Pls help I applied for trv Canada on 22 nov from chandigarh. File sent to New Delhi by vfs. Today I recieved msg saying your passport transferred to chandigarh office. What is that mean ....?
That's because the Chandigarh visa office processes applications from Chandigarh.... not New Delhi (although sometimes there is a geographical overlap)

Red rose

Feb 15, 2012
That's because the Chandigarh visa office processes applications from Chandigarh.... not New Delhi (although sometimes there is a geographical overlap)
Thanks for reply.
Yesterday I got msg passport transferd to chandigarh but early morning today got msg passport dispatched from Delhi to patiala vfs. Not sure what's going on ..... ... I checked my email nothing is there ...pls help.

Manishamasih

Nov 28, 2017
Hi
I applied for trv on 23rd nov.
got passport request on 1st dec and i submitted it on 4th at vfs global in new delhi.
Any idea how much time it is going to take for high commission to deliver it back to me?
PS: i was told 5-10 days in total. I have my tickets booked for 19th.
Please help.

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Thanks for reply.
Yesterday I got msg passport transferd to chandigarh but early morning today got msg passport dispatched from Delhi to patiala vfs. Not sure what's going on ..... ... I checked my email nothing is there ...pls help.
I didn't even think there was a vfs in Patiala. If you are applying from Punjab, the application usually goes to Chandighar and can also go to Delhi. Not sure what is happening here. Maybe you should call the Delhi or Chandighar consulate and ask or email if they won't give you information by phone. You should email them with your personal details and application number.

vicky3692

Dec 14, 2017
i apply for trv from chandigarh vfs on13th october nd satus is same is being processed from 14th nov . (rejected twice from canada once stdy permit jan 2015 nd thn visitor visa 7-8 months ago . my sister is canadian pr nd my mom has multiple entry visa ) this time i applied on hotel booking becoz my sis is in india at the time wen i applied they both went back to canada 2 days ago after 4 months stay in india . i recently visited singapore on a tourist visa nd immediately i applied fr canada trv . am 27 years old farmer nd also doing dairy business from home . any expert advice ...what are my chances this time .

vicky3692

Dec 14, 2017
i apply for trv from chandigarh vfs on13th october nd satus is same is being processed from 14th nov . (rejected twice from canada once stdy permit jan 2015 nd thn visitor visa 7-8 months ago . my sister is canadian pr nd my mom has multiple entry visa ) this time i applied on hotel booking becoz my sis is in india at the time wen i applied they both went back to canada 2 days ago after 4 months stay in india . i recently visited singapore on a tourist visa nd immediately i applied fr canada trv . am 27 years old farmer nd also doing dairy business from home . any expert advice ...what are my chances this time .
sorry i applied on 13th nov not october...

Manishamasih

Nov 28, 2017
sorry i applied on 13th nov not october...
As fas as i know.. if the person is independent (means not under 20 years of age which you are not) they have to show their bank and property details as well as 3 years of ITR so that they are 100% sure that you will be coming back to india and will not stay in canada illegally..!! I hope you attached these documents with the file..! If yes there are higher chances you will get your visa.

vicky3692

Dec 14, 2017
As fas as i know.. if the person is independent (means not under 20 years of age which you are not) they have to show their bank and property details as well as 3 years of ITR so that they are 100% sure that you will be coming back to india and will not stay in canada illegally..!! I hope you attached these documents with the file..! If yes there are higher chances you will get your visa.
yes as i'm a farmer i have land on my name plus i took land on lease to do farming lease agreement is also attached land valuation nd house land valuation is also attached proof of my income through farming ...j-forms are also attached i have enough bank balance on my name in bank more thn the requirements . proof of dairy farming income is also attached . thanx fr ur reply bro me feeling positive now ..

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
yes as i'm a farmer i have land on my name plus i took land on lease to do farming lease agreement is also attached land valuation nd house land valuation is also attached proof of my income through farming ...j-forms are also attached i have enough bank balance on my name in bank more thn the requirements . proof of dairy farming income is also attached . thanx fr ur reply bro me feeling positive now ..
Whats your GC account status?

Reactions: vicky3692

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
idk how to link my file to gc account i tried several times bt everytime result is same as no results found,.
You might enter wrong figure or detail. Try with new name, login and the copy of your visa form if you kept it for record. Once you will link then it will be easy for you to track.

Reactions: vicky3692