+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV November Applicants (Visa Office Chandigarh / New Delhi)

vicky3692

Dec 14, 2017
You might enter wrong figure or detail. Try with new name, login and the copy of your visa form if you kept it for record. Once you will link then it will be easy for you to track.
i don't have my visa form copy i have only one reciept they said they will ask wen i go to collect my passport .

vicky3692

Dec 14, 2017
You might enter wrong figure or detail. Try with new name, login and the copy of your visa form if you kept it for record. Once you will link then it will be easy for you to track.
what is gc account ?? do they give brief information about my file in gc account ??

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
what is gc account ?? do they give brief information about my file in gc account ??
GC account is a system where you can check the status of your application as well as you can apply online in future for TRV. It helps you in understanding where your application stands.

Harry goraya

Dec 2, 2017
Hey guys i got 10 years visa.
Applied on 6 nov for brother's marriage which was on 4 dec. Passport dispatched on 12 dec and today i got my visa.
One more thing i didn't get any mail as some people say that if u dont get the mail it means rejection. It is not the case.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Applied on 6 nov for brother's marriage which was on 4 dec. Passport dispatched on 12 dec and today i got my visa.
One more thing i didn't get any mail as some people say that if u dont get the mail it means rejection. It is not the case.
Ok Great. Congratulations. :)

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
That's great Congrats! So how did you find out? By just signing into your profile and seeing approved there? Also they still gave you a visa even though you missed the wedding... that's crazy, but great! Canadian immigration is so strange!

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
That's great Congrats! So how did you find out? By just signing into your profile and seeing approved there? Also they still gave you a visa even though you missed the wedding... that's crazy, but great! Canadian immigration is so strange!
In Canadian TRV applications, they are more concerned with intentions, circumstances of applicant as well as back ground checks. No matter your dates will be passed but they will give you visa after all the points ticked.

vicky3692

Dec 14, 2017
hey bro ist congrats can u share ur profile with me like what documents u submitted ur age occupation nd family ties nd all ??

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Any one here got any update from Nov 29th, when I applied it was saying processing time - 27 days.
Does they wait for 27 days and then start working on application ?

Raj9007

Dec 18, 2017
Any one here got any update from Nov 29th, when I applied it was saying processing time - 27 days.
Does they wait for 27 days and then start working on application ?
No the whole process is completed in the said period.

Last edited:

Raj9007

Dec 18, 2017
I applied on 28 Nov. From Chd. VFS and today my passport is dispatched from New Delhi visa office after processing.Fingers crossed for results.......