+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV November Applicants (Visa Office Chandigarh / New Delhi)

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
I have always learnt one thing from my experience that most of the lawyers are liars. ;)
Sorry if any lawyer read this.
Well if my application gets approved this time, we will see if all lawyers are liars! My wife is a lawyer ( not a liar) lol I doubt they would lie to me because although it may seem like they said those things to get me interested to apply with them, they also told me since I was previously refused that there is a low chance of me getting approved and I probably shouldn't try again or try for a different visa. They were genuinely helping me and didn't take any money to advise.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
No, there is no application that is faster than the other. I applied online for both,my first application was decided in 17 days and now its been more than 60 days.

I was refused for basic reasons. It was an unjust refusal.. I should have gotten the visa the first time as my application was strong. All lawyers that saw my application after refused were shocked. They refused because I am young and from India, some laywer's say no one even looked at my application they just saw my profile and refused.
@kira260 they are really taking time for 2nd application, for me its 50+ days. Do you know any average time frame for 2nd application ?

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Well if my application gets approved this time, we will see if all lawyers are liars! My wife is a lawyer ( not a liar) lol I doubt they would lie to me because although it may seem like they said those things to get me interested to apply with them, they also told me since I was previously refused that there is a low chance of me getting approved and I probably shouldn't try again or try for a different visa. They were genuinely helping me and didn't take any money to advise.
Hahaha. Glad to know about your wife today that she is a lawyer. MashaAllah.

Good that you have got help and hopefully your trv will be approved.

Reactions: kira260

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
@kira260 they are really taking time for 2nd application, for me its 50+ days. Do you know any average time frame for 2nd application ?
Its not about 2nd application.
Kira was refused in 1st attempt alright but Embassy can take as much time as they want in processing your application either this is 1st ,2nd or many times.

Reactions: kira260