+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV November Applicants (Visa Office Chandigarh / New Delhi)

Manishamasih

Nov 28, 2017
No our situations are different...
but you are applying the same.. Temporary Visa...

Just because you were living in Canada doesn't mean there is a special notice on your application to get moved to the front of the line.
That just doesn't make sense to me. They process the applications by date received.
Ohh...!
I hope i get it soon.. ✌

Jj s

Nov 22, 2017
I am a oct 25 th applicant for trv applied on paper from Chandigarh.Next day I got a message that my application is being processed .....and till now it is still the same. My problem is that the funtion i am going to attend in canada is on 4 th of dec. Please advice what to do

mdk.01

Nov 28, 2017
I am a oct 25 th applicant for trv applied on paper from Chandigarh.Next day I got a message that my application is being processed .....and till now it is still the same. My problem is that the funtion i am going to attend in canada is on 4 th of dec. Please advice what to do
There is nothing we can do unfortunately! It sucks, but hopefully you will get your results back soon.
If you bought tickets already I'd start reading up on their return policy or even rescheduling them if you get visa approved later then day 4.

Jj s

Nov 22, 2017
There is nothing we can do unfortunately! It sucks, but hopefully you will get your results back soon.
If you bought tickets already I'd start reading up on their return policy or even rescheduling them if you get visa approved later then day 4.
Thanks for the advice

Manishamasih

Nov 28, 2017
You can try writing an email to high commission of canada in new delhi... explaining your situation..!
I emailed them couple of days ago and still i didnot get any response.
I dont know if it is of any use or not but still you can try.!

Jj s

Nov 22, 2017
You can try writing an email to high commission of canada in new delhi... explaining your situation..!
I emailed them couple of days ago and still i didnot get any response.
I dont know if it is of any use or not but still you can try.!
I will do that today

Harry goraya

Dec 2, 2017
Hey guys, i applied for canada TRV on 6 nov but still no update. I applied to attend my brothers wedding in canada which was on 4 dec but i didnt get the visa. And i m still waiting for response. Dont know what will be the result now

Becksterd

Apr 15, 2010
Edmonton, AB
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-2013
IELTS Request
14-02-2014
Med's Request
10-2013
Med's Done....
11-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
LANDED..........
04-2014

Harry goraya

Dec 2, 2017
Same here even i was about to attend a wedding on 4th dec but i got msg that my passport is diapatched on 12 dec

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
I applied online on November 15th for my TRV. My travel is booked for December 21st and my lawyer didn't think that my travel date was too close. I was refused a TRV in August so I am very worried. Think positive for me everyone!

Red rose

Feb 15, 2012
Hi Experts
Pls help I applied for trv Canada on 22 nov from chandigarh. File sent to New Delhi by vfs. Today I recieved msg saying your passport transferred to chandigarh office. What is that mean ....?

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Hi Experts
Pls help I applied for trv Canada on 22 nov from chandigarh. File sent to New Delhi by vfs. Today I recieved msg saying your passport transferred to chandigarh office. What is that mean ....?
Maybe its for visa stamping? I think chandighar stamps the visa depending on which part of India you are from. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.