+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV from Saudi Arabia

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Why all these personal questions? why does it matter what citizenship does he hold? he didn't ask for anyone opinion's on how strong his file is ... can you not read/understand that he has already got a TRV approved before??
it is obvious that his concern is the DELAY in the processing of his current TRV application
Don't be asking irrelevant personal questions or give unsolicited useless advice
Citizenship you hold, being in a 3rd country especially in the Middle East where residency is tied to employment, ties to home country and KSA are all relevant questions when it comes to their TRV application. Profile the last time he received TRV is likely much different than current profile. If you don’t want input on your application and potential reasons for delays people wouldn’t post on the forum.

Seko_Saki

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Citizenship you hold, being in a 3rd country especially in the Middle East where residency is tied to employment, ties to home country and KSA are all relevant questions when it comes to their TRV application. Profile the last time he received TRV is likely much different than current profile. If you don’t want input on your application and potential reasons for delays people wouldn’t post on the forum.
Isn't it clear enough that IRCC are screwed because of Covid?
It is a shit show inside the IRCC ... the delay in the processing has nothing to do with the applicant's citizenship or his spouse NOC.
IRCC are not as punctual as one would hope ... they are very inconsistent/incompetent and I know it is getting even worse, much worse these days with Covid
Mr Gomez, my only advice to you is not to answer personal questions if you don't feel comfortable or you find them irrelevant ... You don't know who is asking these kind of questions and for what purpose ... end of story

Reactions: Legend6892

gomez999

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
all i want is to get my application processed.. and btw our visas were approved from KSA and who created this thread got approved on 29 oct.. we applied on the same day.. so what the problem if im applying from ksa.. they didn’t reject our applications.. and they will not reject it now.. as he said my concern is the delay and lies from the visa office..

gomez999

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
It is a shit show inside the IRCC ... the delay in the processing has nothing to do with the applicant's citizenship or his spouse NOC.
IRCC are not as punctual as one would hope ... they are very inconsistent/incompetent and I know it is getting even worse, much worse these days with Covid
Mr Gomez, my only advice to you is not to answer personal questions if you don't feel comfortable or you find them irrelevant ... You don't know who is asking these kind of questions and for what purpose
Yes I understand that totally and i replied generally waiting for the advise that didn’t come yet.. no issue.. just by telling people to apply again obvious that they are in a big mess..however after sep 7 almost all portal applications are being processed.. but depends in the visa office.. as for Riyadh offfice they are sleeping… leaving us in very bad situation..

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Mr Gomez, my only advice to you is not to answer personal questions if you don't feel comfortable or you find them irrelevant ... You don't know who is asking these kind of questions and for what purpose ... end of story
There have been delays due to covid but delays can also come from the details of the application. If there was less than 6 months left on a study permit spouses OWP are not usually approved. Although not SOWP the TRV application may be viewed the same as the OWP. The TRV will be viewed differently if the spouse is finishing her studies, has just graduated and is looking for employment and PGWP approval or has been granted PGWP and has a job in NOC 0, A or B with 3 pay stubs.

@gomez999 I would suggest applying for GCMS notes for more information on your file.

gomez999

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
There have been delays due to covid but delays can also come from the details of the application. If there was less than 6 months left on a study permit spouses OWP are not usually approved. Although not SOWP the TRV application may be viewed the same as the OWP. The TRV will be viewed differently if the spouse is finishing her studies, has just graduated and is looking for employment and PGWP approval or has been granted PGWP and has a job in NOC 0, A or B with 3 pay stubs.

@gomez999 I would suggest applying for GCMS notes for more information on your file.
i did upload my wife work permit but didnt upload her employment letter or pay stubs because they didnt ask for it... having a previous expired trv lead to minimal required documents on the new portal... this is not a reason for the delay imo...

rayrayray

Sep 23, 2016
Submitted June 15. 6 months completed. Still no update. used IRCC webform, they responded next day saying everything is fine, just have to wait.

gomez999

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Hii..
I got the BVL (Biometric Validation letter) yesterday on both applications. from Riyadh office.. no other update yet... hopefully decision very soon and not another torture phase...

Reactions: Ibtii10 and jclnsd

ibmjam

Mar 8, 2019
Hello guys,

I have 2 enquiries if someone can help me please.

1- If someone don't have family member in Canada, can he apply through new portal or it's only for the people who has family member in Canada?

2- My friend is travelling to Canada from Jeddah through Duha/Dubai/Abu Dhabi. So, do he need other PCR or the one he made in KSA is enough ?

appreciate your feedback and thank you in advance.

jclnsd

Aug 19, 2019
Hii..
I got the BVL (Biometric Validation letter) yesterday on both applications. from Riyadh office.. no other update yet... hopefully decision very soon and not another torture phase...
Congratulations! You will get the PPR soon.
May I ask your timeline? We submittedmy sister’s application 2 weeks ago but got no updates as of yet. Thanks.