+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV from Saudi Arabia

gomez999

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
i have called VFS riyadh and they said everything is normal in scheduling biometrics and issuing trv's....

gomez999

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Hi All. Any news?
nothing:( i submitted on Friday through webform a letter from our family doctor in Canada.. that supports my application and how my son needs me and how this separation is affecting his physical & mental health situation.. and i also sent the same on Sunday through crisis webform (travel exempt).... i need to be with them before the holiday begins :( this is just unfair and depressing....

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
nothing:( i submitted on Friday through webform a letter from our family doctor in Canada.. that supports my application and how my son needs me and how this separation is affecting his physical & mental health situation.. and i also sent the same on Sunday through crisis webform (travel exempt).... i need to be with them before the holiday begins :( this is just unfair and depressing....
What is your wife’s status in Canada? The children? How did they get that status? Asylum? Are you waiting for PR application? What is your status in KSA? How long have you asked to visit and what are your ties to KSA or your home country.

gomez999

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
What is your wife’s status in Canada? The children? How did they get that status? Asylum? Are you waiting for PR application? What is your status in KSA? How long have you asked to visit and what are your ties to KSA or your home country.
My wife status is on work permit (Pgwp)working in school now. My son study and daughter visitor record. I already had a trv when she landed first on 2019 as student and expired on aug 2020 so I applied directly after than for new one.. I visited them twice abd came back.. we didn’t apply for PR yet.. i have good and stable job in KSA… and very good travel history..

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My wife status is on work permit (Pgwp)working in school now. My son study and daughter visitor record. I already had a trv when she landed first on 2019 as student and expired on aug 2020 so I applied directly after than for new one.. I visited them twice abd came back.. we didn’t apply for PR yet.. i have good and stable job in KSA… and very good travel history..
When does the PGWP expire? Is your spouse working in NOC 0, A or B? When did she start her job? Are you from KSA? The good news is that you have a history of visiting Canada and returning to KSA. I suspect that you aren’t a citizen so there is always a risk that you can’t return to KSA if you no longer have your job. There will also be concerns that you plan on remaining in Canada if you are saying that your children’s mental health is suffering so much that you needed to submit a medical letter.

gomez999

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
When does the PGWP expire? Is your spouse working in NOC 0, A or B? When did she start her job? Are you from KSA? The good news is that you have a history of visiting Canada and returning to KSA. I suspect that you aren’t a citizen so there is always a risk that you can’t return to KSA if you no longer have your job. There will also be concerns that you plan on remaining in Canada if you are saying that your children’s mental health is suffering so much that you needed to submit a medical letter.
Expiry on dec 2023..NOC A i think.. to be honest im not afraid that they will reject the application.. and sure my kids are suffering! 2 years without their dad! And the only option for us now is to visit them like i did before covid.. the problem is from Riyadh VO.. they are not processing.. and lying to us…all September portal applications almost got their decision by accepting or refusing… why my application still pending and nothing done on it!? lot of questions and assumptions that we shouldn’t care about. They should be transparent and proffessionals at least to answer applicants properly not just generic replies… and thank u for your patience! Thats we already dont have any patience now at all..

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Expiry on dec 2023..NOC A i think.. to be honest im not afraid that they will reject the application.. and sure my kids are suffering! 2 years without their dad! And the only option for us now is to visit them like i did before covid.. the problem is from Riyadh VO.. they are not processing.. and lying to us…all September portal applications almost got their decision by accepting or refusing… why my application still pending and nothing done on it!? lot of questions and assumptions that we shouldn’t care about. They should be transparent and proffessionals at least to answer applicants properly not just generic replies… and thank u for your patience! Thats we already dont have any patience now at all..
Your application isn’t as straightforward as many other applications like for tourism for example. The fact that you live in a 3rd country also complicated your application. When did your spouse start working in their NOC 0, A or B job and have 3 pay stubs?