LANDED..........
April 20, 2016
Hi,
We applied for my Uncle thru the new IRCC Portal he is from KSA also

Nov 6 -Application submission
Nov 8 - Biometrics Letter
Nov 14 - Completed Biometric

Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • November 14, 2021 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks,

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
As long as I am aware Riyadh one is in a stalemate position for all files as of now. Don't know exactly why but this is one of those VO that I haven't seen any movement or heard of approvals.

Maybe you can email CPC directly requesting a change of VO on the ground of workload distribution to make it fair. The last time this happened was with ACCRA VO which was almost doing nothing and then Ottawa moved files outside to get faster processing. You should email and also raise the feedback via the webform to raise a voice or file a complaint.

gomez999

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
As long as I am aware Riyadh one is in a stalemate position for all files as of now. Don't know exactly why but this is one of those VO that I haven't seen any movement or heard of approvals.

Maybe you can email CPC directly requesting a change of VO on the ground of workload distribution to make it fair. The last time this happened was with ACCRA VO which was almost doing nothing and then Ottawa moved files outside to get faster processing. You should email and also raise the feedback via the webform to raise a voice or file a complaint.
Its is obvious that they are not processing at all although i have heard 2 people applied and got it but through GCC.. its so frustrating.. Ottawa office they only reply that we are taking care of Afghanistan files.. today i will send them a letter from my family doctor that my kids need me to be with them.. lets see if this helps although i dont have any faith on those liars lazy heartless employees in Riyadh VO..

Tarig84

Star Member
Nov 3, 2021
Its is obvious that they are not processing at all although i have heard 2 people applied and got it but through GCC.. its so frustrating.. Ottawa office they only reply that we are taking care of Afghanistan files.. today i will send them a letter from my family doctor that my kids need me to be with them.. lets see if this helps although i dont have any faith on those liars lazy heartless employees in Riyadh VO..
I sent them email asking for speeding up my app as my daughter had surgery, but nothing happened

gomez999

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
I sent them email asking for speeding up my app as my daughter had surgery, but nothing happened
What is happening is not acceptable by all means… we need to do something… it has nothing to do with covid now.. totally unfair..

sadiqsul

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
9 month completed still not start process . applied from Riyadh . i think there is no supervisor for Riyadh embassy

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
Currently Riyadh off
9 month completed still not start process . applied from Riyadh . i think there is no supervisor for Riyadh embassy
Currently, they are not processing TRV applications, also biometrics appointments are not available.