+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV from Saudi Arabia

fdido

Star Member
May 1, 2021
Hi I'm also waiting for update about my TRV application (Extended Family of PR)

here is my time line & update:

• Date Received: September 11, 2021
  • Biometrics:
    • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: September 13, 2021
    • Expiry Date: September 13, 2031
  • I experience as well as what they called it a "ghost update " Yesterday Status change to "Application/updated" and return back to "submitted' status after some time.

Review of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results Help - Review of medical results

• You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents Help - Review of additional documents

• We do not need additional documents.
Interview Help - Interview

• You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Help - Biometrics

• September 13, 2021 Completed.
Background check Help - Background check

• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Help - Final decision

• Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Hoping for good news soon!!!
Hi - were you able to get the visa?

mfaiazuddin

Nov 21, 2021
Documents requirements: For me they are asking the following supporting documents
1. Passport/travel document
2. National Identity document
3. Immigration status (Proof)
4. Marriage Certificate
5. US Non immigrant visa - I already have this visa

My question is in the supporting documents they are not asking me Bank statement or employment letter. They are requesting only 5 documents above mentioned. Is that OK if i provide the above only or do i need to provide in the additional documents in the optional documents section . Please advice.

Optional documents:
1. Additional documents: Any additional documents or explanation that you think may assist the processing officer.
2. Employment letter (Current)
3. Consent Personal information

Thanks

Ibra133

Oct 26, 2021
Documents requirements: For me they are asking the following supporting documents
4. Marriage Certificate

My question is in the supporting documents they are not asking me Bank statement or employment letter. They are requesting only 5 documents above mentioned. Is that OK if i provide the above only or do i need to provide in the additional documents in the optional documents section . Please advice.

Optional documents:
1. Additional documents: Any additional documents or explanation that you think may assist the processing officer.

Thanks
Hey, can you tell me what did you provide them about the Immigration status document?

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
4. Marriage Certificate

Optional documents:

Thanks
You need to use GC Key account to apply for TRV.

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
legend6892 why can't i apply with new IRCC portal as it is giving option to apply online. Please advice why are you recommending to use GC key account
IRCC Portal is those applicants who have sponsor in Canada.

This is the reply which I got from IRCC twitter handle:-

The IRCC Portal is an online application portal available to some eligible clients when submitting certain temporary residence applications. Please follow instructions on our website to know which online application route you should take. Thanks.

mfaiazuddin

Nov 21, 2021
IRCC Portal is those applicants who have sponsor in Canada.

This is the reply which I got from IRCC twitter handle:-

The IRCC Portal is an online application portal available to some eligible clients when submitting certain temporary residence applications. Please follow instructions on our website to know which online application route you should take. Thanks.
Thanks a lot

fdido

Star Member
May 1, 2021
Same here - no luck as yet. Do we know anyone who has been able to receive the visa in the past few weeks/ days?