+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV from Saudi Arabia

jclnsd

Aug 19, 2019
yes i got the PPR yesterday.. first application Aug 2020 withdrawn and got approval on second portal application (12 sep 2021)...
Congratulations! - Is your travel date in your application already passed the PPR date? I’m worried because the planned travel date is February and we applied early December.

mquettawala

Dec 29, 2021
My family has a PR for canada except for my son who was born after we did our landing. We live in jeddah and have applied for my 2 years old son's visa so that we can travel to canada together.

We applied through the old portal on May 17, 2021 with no updates yet. We recently saw this forum and reapplied on 20th December 2021 using the new portal. Is there an estimated timeline (real examples) as to when the visa will be processed or all the similar cases are pending?

ramsha_31

Apr 11, 2021
I feel like I am not the only one after reading this thread. Applied for super visa in April 2021 through GCKey portal and haven't any news since then. I sent the Web Fom request in October but no reply. Just applied through new IRCC portal today, so will see. Fingers crossed.

promisedprodigy

Star Member
Dec 29, 2021
anyone that applied for a visitor visa after September 2021? People have said it takes around 3 months, and that's the processing time shown on the website (on average anyway) but I was just wondering how accurate this is?

Last edited:

sadiqsul

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
hi all

i applied on 31-march-2021 so far no update so i request for withdrawal but they send me last week biometric letter but didn't withdraw . how long will take to withdraw

mohsen8

Jan 14, 2022
First application submitted on 10 February 2021 through GCKey

Second
application submitted on 22 December 2021 through GCKey

When should I expect my application to be processed? And, is CAN+ considered currently? I am eligible for both conditions, have been to Canada in the last 10 years, and hold a valid US tourism visa.

Also, should I request for the first application to be withdrawn?

Rohit Ja

Jan 14, 2022
First Application = 12 Feb 2021
Biometrics = Feb 18, 2021
Second application through portal = Oct 25, 2021

No update so far. I am trying to bring my mother in law to help support my wife who is pregnant and due on May 2022. We are PR in Canada. Despite continuous follow ups, all I hear from them is that my application is in queue for processing and they can't give an ETA due to volume of the applications.

Someone please tell me what I can do ? I have already submitted proof of vaccination.

promisedprodigy

Star Member
Dec 29, 2021
Been waiting for a decision for my Mother's Visit Visa for nearly 3 months now.. the expected processing time on the website seems to be increasing by each week..I wonder how accurate it is.