+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

baryonix

May 21, 2019
It can be due to PR application. That's the only pattern I see among applicants who are waiting since long time. They are not processing TRV application in the hope that applicants will get the PR at some point anyways.

Why don't you order GCMS notes for your old application?
yeah, i already requested Gcms. But it’s not 30 days yet so let’s see.
Now my PR is FSW inland, which is also not being processed -.- so if it’s the reason then none of my Applications are worked on and I’ll be stuck…

Reactions: itspossible9

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
yeah, i already requested Gcms. But it’s not 30 days yet so let’s see.
Now my PR is FSW inland, which is also not being processed -.- so if it’s the reason then none of my Applications are worked on and I’ll be stuck…
Please let us know once you get the notes.

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
Not sure then. I hope you get the TRV soon. I understand everyone's situation and frustration.
Yeah they are picking applications randomly that's the worrying part. So it is difficult to predict how long it would take for the application to be approved.

JM_X

Star Member
Oct 14, 2021
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
Just got an email about my first TRV (submitted March 8):

"We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: <>

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application."
But your application is way past the estimated completion time @SVSD and @baryonix

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for Replying , I am having the same timeline as yours , If possible, can you update if you see your Canada post link updated ... I will do the same if I see any update from my end.
Canada post just activated 50 minutes ago

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
Ok then what about others who don't have any PR applications and still waiting for months?
So I don't think it's in any way connected, it is just their poorly managed system and criteria of processing the applications.

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I meant that it doesn't affect your application with reconsideration in process. Secondly applications are being process randomly.. as everyone knows here in the forum by looking at other people's situations.

Reactions: itspossible9