FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Anyone with 2nd TRV application in system got PPR ??

neo2190

May 4, 2021
Anyone with 2nd TRV application in system got PPR ??
None as far as I have seen. A friend applied for the 2nd time and his review on the first application changed back to the old message and he is still waiting.

First application - Jan
Second application - September

hbaig27

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
None as far as I have seen. A friend applied for the 2nd time and his review on the first application changed back to the old message and he is still waiting.

First application - Jan
Second application - September
Did he apply for the 2nd one on the new portal?

neo2190

May 4, 2021
@Am11 @Hpm Could you guys please confirm the issue date after you receive your passports? Wondering if review date is directly related to issue date since someone posted this to be true. Will help me expect PPR from the date of review.

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
I meant that it doesn't affect your application with reconsideration in process. Secondly applications are being process randomly.. as everyone knows here in the forum by looking at other people's situations.
Yes, I'm aware of the randomness in picking applications.

hbaig27

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
If you choose to apply again, the current visitor visa application will be withdrawn.
  • Make sure to include up-to-date information and, if possible, the application number of the application that is in process.

^^Those who have reapplied on the new Portal, has your GC Key application been withdrawn or still says submitted?

ValDu

Sep 10, 2021
Thanks for Replying , I am having the same timeline as yours , If possible, can you update if you see your Canada post link updated ... I will do the same if I see any update from my end.
Hi there, this update or Canada post link is about getting your passport back with the visa on it, what do you mean? I send it and now im waiting for it but the tracking number shows nothing on Canada post. Thank you

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
Seems like loads of people are reapplying from within Canada using the new portal
lol this is all so confusing, whether to apply from new portal or gc key
I did my first and second app from gc key now im confused if i did right or shouldve done from new portal