+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Am11 @Hpm Could you guys please confirm the issue date after you receive your passports? Wondering if review date is directly related to issue date since someone posted this to be true. Will help me expect PPR from the date of review.
Mine is 29th Oct according to GC key

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there, this update or Canada post link is about getting your passport back with the visa on it, what do you mean? I send it and now im waiting for it but the tracking number shows nothing on Canada post. Thank you
Canada post link while getting the passport back to my address. And it takes about 3 to 5 days from the date of issue to activate Canada post link.

harshsaini

Sep 29, 2021
My eligibility review started yesterday, I applied on 22oct hope i receive PPR as soon as possible, need to travel to india in December. Or else I have to take risk and travel on my student TRV with PGWP IN hand.

Reactions: omegaflowerz

neo2190

May 4, 2021
My eligibility review started yesterday, I applied on 22oct hope i receive PPR as soon as possible, need to travel to india in December. Or else I have to take risk and travel on my student TRV with PGWP IN hand.
Hey, I applied on 27th and my review started on november 1st. Please keep me posted on your updates. I am hoping to go back in December as well.

Reactions: omegaflowerz

gavisharora

Sep 2, 2016
Hey, I applied on 27th and my review started on november 1st. Please keep me posted on your updates. I am hoping to go back in December as well.
you guys applied using gckey right? I applied on 19 Oct. I’m hoping to go home in December too

Neha11891

Jun 2, 2018
I applied on 2nd September and my application in Eligibility review shows my application is in progress and we will send you a message when we start eligibility review. Does someone has similar to this, any idea ?

neo2190

May 4, 2021
I applied on 2nd September and my application in Eligibility review shows my application is in progress and we will send you a message when we start eligibility review. Does someone has similar to this, any idea ?
This means the review has not started. Usually it changes to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." and that is the indicator

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Hi,

Got my PPR a few days ago !
23 February : first application
27 of October : second application using gc key
29 of October : first application approved and ppr received
31 of October : second application withdrawn automatically

Good luck everyone
Hey great to hear! Do you have PR app in progress? Do you also mention in your 2nd app LOE about the the first app?

JM_X

Star Member
Oct 14, 2021
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi,

Got my PPR a few days ago !
23 February : first application
27 of October : second application using gc key
29 of October : first application approved and ppr received
31 of October : second application withdrawn automatically

Good luck everyone
Congrats. Was your first application done using Gc key? Because I guess I have been using Gc key since 2018.