+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
I just re-read the September 7 policy about re-applying for TRV: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and visitors to Canada: Visitor visa applications
Specifically Reasons to Travel:

• you’re travelling for one of the following reasons:
    • [...]
    • to visit for business (meeting, special event, training)
    • [...]

Since we're working in Canada, I'm not sure if we can interpret this as Business Purpose and therefore, eligible to re-apply. I know it's not mentioned in the bracket but it sounds the same.
are you thinking of withdrawing the first app, so we dont get rejected for duplicating the files?

baryonix

May 21, 2019
are you thinking of withdrawing the first app, so we dont get rejected for duplicating the files?
It says that "
If you choose to apply again, the current visitor visa application will be withdrawn.

So I'll just let them withdrawn based on their choice.

ssakshay22

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
I sent one webform on September 27 & the next one on October 19th.
And I got the response letter on my account today morning.
I see.

So I raised another webform again and this time I received a new email (that I did not receive for my previous two webforms) from CE CSC stating - "We verified the information you provided and can confirm the reception of your document(s) and that they will be added on file shortly." Did you get a similar email from them?

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
I see.

So I raised another webform again and this time I received a new email (that I did not receive for my previous two webforms) from CE CSC stating - "We verified the information you provided and can confirm the reception of your document(s) and that they will be added on file shortly." Did you get a similar email from them?
No, I just got the automated email that they send as an acknowledgement.

JM_X

Star Member
Oct 14, 2021
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
I just re-read the September 7 policy about re-applying for TRV: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and visitors to Canada: Visitor visa applications
Specifically Reasons to Travel:

• you’re travelling for one of the following reasons:
    • [...]
    • to visit for business (meeting, special event, training)
    • [...]

Since we're working in Canada, I'm not sure if we can interpret this as Business Purpose and therefore, eligible to re-apply. I know it's not mentioned in the bracket but it sounds the same.
Hello, would you suggest I send my proof of vaccination? I am fully vaccinated here in canada.

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Just got an email about my first TRV (submitted March 8):

"We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: <>

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application."

Last edited:
Reactions: marketyourself

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Just got an email about my first TRV (submitted March 8):

Just received an email from IRCC saying:

"We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: <>

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application."
Same here....applied May 16 2021

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
The System is busy for maintenance today.....whenever they are doing maintenance we get this automated message.."We are still working on your application"