+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

erwin2020

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
why that happens? some application move early and some are not?

my application is from outside canada still sittingfor over two months.. should i also submit it again? I am really confused,
2 months is not too much , you should wait at least 6 months before thinking to resubmit

ranjith.mcet

Oct 29, 2021
Hello, i used UPS not canada post. The UPS called me to pick it up yesterday and that's when my tracking details were updated.My friend who is in Montreal sent her passport on Monday last week and got it today, ways quicker than mine. She used canadapost
HI , i sent my passport for stamping via UPS and sent the return post also in UPS instead of Canada post. Is UPS return post works?

hbaig27

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
I submitted a webform for my change of address but didn't receive confirmation or acknowledgment. How can I confirm that they received it and updated my record?

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted a webform for my change of address but didn't receive confirmation or acknowledgment. How can I confirm that they received it and updated my record?
There is no confirmation these days in most cases. Just do your part of informing and all done .

Reactions: hbaig27