Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
I applied trv on 2nd february still nothing
What should i do ?
Re-apply or stick with same?
I need to travel india on nov 26.
Thanks in advance for reply

Aug 13, 2021
Hello, my friends who applied for TRV with PGWP, have got their passport stamped as Visitor instead of worker. Is that a problem? How are you guys getting it stamped??

Gka16

Star Member
Oct 6, 2021
Hi. I’m in need of some help. I had applied in Canada for a TRV on September 6 but travelled to India due to an emergency. I got PPR on October 5 and sent passport through two-way courier. Today I received an information letter on CIC account saying your application has been transferred to New Delhi and the final status changed from approved to in progress. My passport is at the IRCC office New Delhi. What should I do? I already live in Canada.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi. I’m in need of some help. I had applied in Canada for a TRV on September 6 but travelled to India due to an emergency. I got PPR on October 5 and sent passport through two-way courier. Today I received an information letter on CIC account saying your application has been transferred to New Delhi and the final status changed from approved to in progress. My passport is at the IRCC office New Delhi. What should I do? I already live in Canada.
So, you live in Canada right now and sent your passport from Canada to IRCC in Canada ?

Mari324

Apr 27, 2021
————- I hope this might help someone————
I applied for a TRV inland as a student on April 5th.
In June I changed my status from student to worker (PGWP) and instead of cancelling my application I sent them a webform to update my application.I attached my medical exam and my work permit to the webform.
Eligibility started on September 25th and I received the passeport request on October 11th.
Approval on October 15th.
(Same expiration date as my work permit )