+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

hbaig27

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
It seems like the majority of the new approvals are from applicants who applied after July/Aug.

Is there anyone here who applied before those months and has received PPR recently? or are we totally forgotten at this point.

lost_soul

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Is there anyone here who has 2 applications pending? I have been waiting for 8 months and am not even under Eligibility review, while other people got their passports after 2 months. I'd like to send a new application and see what happens. Can't be a slave like this forever.

Did anyone get approved while having 2 applications?

Reactions: erwin2020

rutils

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Ottawa
Hello Experts,

I sent my passports(4) on Oct 13. Passport delivered as per Canada-Post. Is there a way to check the update from IRCC? How long does IRCC take to return the passports?

( I sent 4 passports and 1 return envelope)

nish0077

Sep 5, 2021
Is there anyone here who has 2 applications pending? I have been waiting for 8 months and am not even under Eligibility review, while other people got their passports after 2 months. I'd like to send a new application and see what happens. Can't be a slave like this forever.

Did anyone get approved while having 2 applications?
Hey I have actually reapplied again. My first application was on 16th Jan and I did not got any response. So I have reapplied again on September 16th… now I am confused should I withdraw my 1st application or not

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Hey I have actually reapplied again. My first application was on 16th Jan and I did not got any response. So I have reapplied again on September 16th… now I am confused should I withdraw my 1st application or not
Did you add any extra document this time?

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
They mentioned in the policy that they will withdraw the old application and consider the new one
did your eligibility review start on the second one?

nish0077

Sep 5, 2021
They mentioned in the policy that they will withdraw the old application and consider the new one
did your eligibility review start on the second one?
Oh that is good but I was just thinking to send a request for withdrawing my 1st application as I heard that multiplication for the same visa type might delay the overall process. And the review of eligibility not started yet.