+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

abmehra850

Oct 20, 2021
Oh that is good but I was just thinking to send a request for withdrawing my 1st application as I heard that multiplication for the same visa type might delay the overall process. And the review of eligibility not started yet.
I had applied on 12 Feb, then made an another application on Sept 30, but today i saw that both applications have been denied

abmehra850

Oct 20, 2021
oh no, did they give a reason??
The reason was: Client(s) has already applied for a Temporary Resident Visa application under the same category. IRCC urges applicants not to submit multiple applications. Multiple applications filed by clients causes difficulties in processing, resulting in confusion for the client and the local office, and increased status inquiries to the Call Centre.
But i don't know why the previous application was cancelled, cause it shows the same reason

nish0077

Sep 5, 2021
The reason was: Client(s) has already applied for a Temporary Resident Visa application under the same category. IRCC urges applicants not to submit multiple applications. Multiple applications filed by clients causes difficulties in processing, resulting in confusion for the client and the local office, and increased status inquiries to the Call Centre.
But i don't know why the previous application was cancelled, cause it shows the same reason
Oh no… did you apply for TRV after work permit??

baryonix

May 21, 2019
LOL, what a joke on IRCC part! Do they use the term "Cancelled" or "Refused" ? Because if it's the 2nd one, you will have to declare that on subsequent application (visa refusal).

Secondly, there is no ground for cancelling your first application! I feel like that agent was in a bad mood and just didn't care about your long wait at all and just threw your application out.

abmehra850

Oct 20, 2021
LOL, what a joke on IRCC part! Do they use the term "Cancelled" or "Refused" ? Because if it's the 2nd one, you will have to declare that on subsequent application (visa refusal).

Secondly, there is no ground for cancelling your first application! I feel like that agent was in a bad mood and just didn't care about your long wait at all and just threw your application out.
My bad, they 'refused' the initial application, but it strange that i received both decision today itself.

I at loss of words why they refused the application. What a waste of time and money!

nish0077

Sep 5, 2021
My bad, they 'refused' the initial application, but it strange that i received both decision today itself.

I at loss of words why they refused the application. What a waste of time and money!
Man you need to reapply as soon as possible… again it will take lot of time to process

harshsaini

Sep 29, 2021
I tried calling lot immigration consultant and they all say different. Some of them says that I can’t come back of valid student TRV holding PGWP and some them says I can. I don’t know I’m confused!!

hbaig27

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020

Don't they usually give a reason for refusal? How will you know to correct it in the next app?

raynadukkandy

Apr 12, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2023
AOR Received.
19-01-2023
IELTS Request
02-12-2022
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
I tried calling lot immigration consultant and they all say different. Some of them says that I can’t come back of valid student TRV holding PGWP and some them says I can. I don’t know I’m confused!!
These so-called 'Immigration consultants' don't know what they're talking about. IRCC rules prevail over consultants' rumours. Don't listen to these consultants. IRCC rules clearly says all you need is a TRV, doesn't matter Visitor, Worker or Student. You can use it to enter Canada as long it is valid and you have your present Work/Study Permit.

raynadukkandy

Apr 12, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2023
AOR Received.
19-01-2023
IELTS Request
02-12-2022
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
I had applied on 12 Feb, then made an another application on Sept 30, but today i saw that both applications have been denied
I thing Canada seriously needs an overhaul of it's immigration application system. Take the example of Australia: from the beginning till the end, everything is done online, i.e. online submission of documents, receive visa electronically, and no need to send passport to the office.
The least Canada can do is to issue TRV (or even eTA which would be even better) and permits in the same time when we apply for work/study permits inland. The same is done when we apply for Study/Work permit outside Canada. This would save time and money for both IRCC and us.
Interestingly applicants from non-visa countries such as UK, EU countries, Australia, New Zealand, etc. automatically get their eTA extended when they apply or extend their immigration permits in Canada.

Reactions: Kumar25

baryonix

May 21, 2019
I thing Canada seriously needs an overhaul of it's immigration application system. Take the example of Australia: from the beginning till the end, everything is done online, i.e. online submission of documents, receive visa electronically, and no need to send passport to the office.
The least Canada can do is to issue TRV (or even eTA which would be even better) and permits in the same time when we apply for work/study permits inland. The same is done when we apply for Study/Work permit outside Canada. This would save time and money for both IRCC and us.
Interestingly applicants from non-visa countries such as UK, EU countries, Australia, New Zealand, etc. automatically get their eTA extended when they apply or extend their immigration permits in Canada.
I agree and not sure about the rationale of needing to apply TRV and PGWP separately... At least give us an option to opt in to apply for TRV in the same application as PGWP... just like outland applicants.