+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

alexavbl

Jun 20, 2019
I applied on May 28, still waiting for a passport request. On the other hand, my friend applied on May 29, and she's already got her passport back.
I called them a few days ago and also submitted a web form, here's the reply I received: "
Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed. " They work in mysterious ways...

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
I applied on May 28, still waiting for a passport request. On the other hand, my friend applied on May 29, and she's already got her passport back.
I called them a few days ago and also submitted a web form, here's the reply I received: "
Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed. " They work in mysterious ways...
I have the same timeline. Although, they did not reply me. I sent email to CPC Ottawa and also a Web form. Maybe they ignored web form because I called few days later.

Keep us updated please with any update on your side!

K3nda

Oct 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
It’s been just 8 days for you. I have applied 23 days ago and no updates since.

What else did agent tell you when you called?
I know but I called to ask anyways, they just said they’re kinda behind in processing applications and we need to be more patient hopefully we will hear from them soon.

Maleek0007

Star Member
May 17, 2019
I know but I called to ask anyways, they just said they’re kinda behind in processing applications and we need to be more patient hopefully we will hear from them soon.
Please can you give me the number you called,I applied since January I don't know what to do anymore,confused

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
Please can you give me the number you called,I applied since January I don't know what to do anymore,confused
1-888-242-2100
To speak to an agent, navigate through the automated messages by pressing 3-4-1-0.

Did you apply inside Canada with valid WP or SP? What your background check shows?

Maleek0007

Star Member
May 17, 2019
1-888-242-2100
To speak to an agent, navigate through the automated messages by pressing 3-4-1-0.

Did you apply inside Canada with valid WP or SP? What your background check shows?
An agent inside Canada handled the application,and status shows no records after my biometrics,it's visiting visa,

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
Got an email response from Ottawa CPC-Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer.

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
So my return tracker got activated an hour back. Summarizing my timelines:
30 May: Submitted my TRV app
7th Jun: passport request received
11th Jun: Passport reached Ottawa office
21st Jun: Return tracker activated

Last edited:

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
So my return tracker got activated an hour back. Summarizing my timelines:
30 May: Submitted my TRV app
7th May: passport request received
11th May: Passport reached Ottawa office
21st May: Return tracker activated
Congrats!
Very fast. I am still waiting for PPR :/

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
Congrats!
Very fast. I am still waiting for PPR :/
Well the above timelines are for my TRV. I got PPR request 3 days back only and again have to send to Ottawa. Fortunately, they extended my PPR deadline till mid Aug. I am travelling to India in 3 weeks. So do not want to send it now.

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
Well the above timelines are for my TRV. I got PPR request 3 days back only and again have to send to Ottawa. Fortunately, they extended my PPR deadline till mid Aug. I am travelling to India in 3 weeks. So do not want to send it now.
I meant PPR(passport request) for TRV.

You got the request already for PR? Great news! Congratulation!