+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Katara

Jun 17, 2019
Finally!!! My tracker got activated today too. I think they sent out passports every friday

My timeline
June 6 applied TRV online
June 10 passport request, sent it the same day
June 11 Ottawa received passport
June 14 application got approved
June 21 tracker activated

Reactions: Yaha14

Sontung96

Jun 22, 2019
Hi everyone, here is my timeline for TRV:
June 5 summited the online application
June 7 Original passport requested
June 11 Received the passport
June 17 Approved, document counterfoil
Today June 22 still don’t have anything from return tracker.
Should i contact them when they will
return my passport cause im going aboard next month. If so, can i have the number for contact them?
Thank you all and have good weekend

Katara

Jun 17, 2019
Hi everyone, here is my timeline for TRV:
June 5 summited the online application
June 7 Original passport requested
June 11 Received the passport
June 17 Approved, document counterfoil
Today June 22 still don’t have anything from return tracker.
Should i contact them when they will
return my passport cause im going aboard next month. If so, can i have the number for contact them?
Thank you all and have good weekend
I think your tracker will be activated on the 28th. You'll get your passport 1st week of july

K3nda

Oct 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Applied online. Day after recurved ITA and applied for PR.
I have a PR application too and still waiting for a passport request. I asked if having a PR app could be a reason for a delay but I was told it’s a separate application therefore it shouldn’t be an issue but I haven’t heard anything yet.

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
It does ask about applying for PR in the online tool but I answered no as I did not apply for it by that time I still was in the pool.

In the form there is also a question : Have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada? I answered yes and said that I applied for WP and TRV but did not mentioned anything about PR because at that time I was still in the pool and did not receive ITA yet.

Is this correct?

Last edited:

K3nda

Oct 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
It does ask about applying for PR in the online tool but I answered no as I did not apply for it by that time I still was in the pool.

In the form there is also a question : Have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada? I answered yes and said that I applied for WP and TRV but did not mentioned anything about PR because at that time I was still in the pool and did not receive ITA yet.

Is this correct?
The questions says to enter or remain, for me I mentioned all the visas and permits I had previously but nothing about the PR however I said yes to the question about PR in the tool so as long as you disclose everything at that time you should be okay.

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
The questions says to enter or remain, for me I mentioned all the visas and permits I had previously but nothing about the PR however I said yes to the question about PR in the tool so as long as you disclose everything at that time you should be okay.
Yes, I have the same idea.
I said no to PR in the tool because I was just in the pool at that time.

Anyway, for the peace of mind, I just sent them a webform saying that I have applied for PR after I have applied for TRV.