+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
What is the status shown for you guys under Eligibility and Background?

Eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Background: N/A

Or is it something different?

alexavbl

Jun 20, 2019
same here applied May 30th , planning to travel next month, hopefully we hear good news from them by end of the week
Hello! Did you get your passport request? I'm in the same situation as you. Applied on May 28th, still no request from IRCC.

jareon456

Jun 26, 2019
Same situation .. my application got approved on 31st .. still no news..i dont know why they are taking that much time to send passport.. if you get any update just share here please and i will do same

Hi, I have similar issue. My passport was requested on 20 june and i sent it on that very day in the evening and they recieved it on 24th june at 7:42am and my status is still submitted on the cic website.

CAN I PLEASE KNOW IF YOU GOT YOUR PASSPORT BACK IN TIME.

TIMELINE :
PP REQUEST : 20 JUNE
DELIVERED ON : 24 JUNE
RETURNING PP TRACKING : NOTHING YET
RETURNING PP DELIVERED: NOT YET

jareon456

Jun 26, 2019
i applied online on 19 and got the request in morning on 20 june and sent the passport on 20 th june at 5:45pm but since it was weekend it was delivered on 24th june

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
Eligibility status changed today into
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Did anyone get this change during the process and how long did it take them to send passport request after the status change?

Omar Eltobgy

Jun 29, 2019
Eligibility status changed today into
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Did anyone get this change during the process and how long did it take them to send passport request after the status change?
What was your eligibility status before ?

mtanychka

Jul 3, 2019
Does anyone have any updates?
I applied on Jun 12, no response yet. I have to travel on Jul 28th. Called lats week and was told that all documents are in order. I also was invited to the landing interview, but had to re-schedule due to travel plans. Can this be the reason for a delay?