+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Don’t cancel your TRV…once you get your new work permit, just raise a webform. Also raise a webform under ur trv application once you have applied for the WP stating you have applied for another WP.

Coming to your Trv timeline, did you talk to any IRCC agent or raised any webform? Its been over 200 days for you
Thank you! And yeah, I did raise a webform a couple of months ago but got the standard generic response. Honestly at this point I'm more worried about my PR application than this so haven't raised any webform recently.

nsha1994

Jul 28, 2021
People from India have successfully done so but not sure if its the same for Pakistan too. If I were to be sure I would have done the same but just don't want to take the risk.....If you end up going, do raise a webform stating you would like to have your visa stamped from local VFO in Pakistan....and please don't forget to update the thread so others know it would work with Pakistan too...
Thanks!

Would you recommend I use the normal webform or the crisis webform that is used for travel exemption purposes?

hamza125

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Thanks!

Would you recommend I use the normal webform or the crisis webform that is used for travel exemption purposes?
Travel exemption form is for when you are outside Canada and wants to prioritize your application....If you are just letting them know that you are getting your passport stamped in Pakistan, a web form would work. But you do not have to submit a web form, some do - some don't. That's what I have extracted by reading various threads.

Reactions: nsha1994

Sk1198

Jan 7, 2021
Hello. I had applied for visitor visa last year by mail for myself and my wife together and received BVL for only principal applicant that had application number on it. Is the application number same for the principal applicant and all its dependents who applied for the visa. Please reply

Nishuu09

Jul 24, 2021
Hey I applied on April 6…
I didn’t get PPR yet…
But my father’s health is not good so its really very urgent for me to see him…
I already booked my tickts for 24th aug
What to do i have no idea
Its so depressing

Jul 15, 2021
Nova Scotia
Category........
AINP
For people who have received the PPR and are outside Canad
Hey I applied on April 6…
I didn’t get PPR yet…
But my father’s health is not good so its really very urgent for me to see him…
I already booked my tickts for 24th aug
What to do i have no idea
Its so depressing
I'm almost in the same boat, my mother's health isn't good and I need to travel as well and can't stay longer in India, applied on 4th March and still waiting for an update. I'll pray for your Father's speedy recovery.

urvishmehta92

Star Member
May 9, 2021
Hi everyone, I applied for my TRV from inside Canada on Jan 4th, 2021 and no updates since then. My Bridging work permit is going to expire soon and I plan on applying for a new one since my PR is still under process. What happens to my TRV application in this case? Can I send a webform with the new work permit (once I get it) and keep my current application or will I have to cancel my TRV and apply again?
Apply for GCMS notes right away, It takes 20-25 days but at least you will know what's happening to your application.