+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
Application submitted: Jan 17, 2021 (Single Applicant, Inland)

Submission Confirmation: Jan 29, 2021

Passport request: July 16, 2021 (Friday)

Passport sent: July 16, 2021 from Hamilton, ON

Passport delivered at Ottawa CPC: July 19, 2021 (Monday)

Final approval update on account: July 22 (Thursday)

Passport dispatched from Ottawa CPC: July 22 (Thursday)

Passport received back with TRV: July 26 (Monday) Good luck everyone!
Congrats and thank you for the update!
Did you submit any webform?

Reactions: UserX1995

Mirna1993

May 4, 2019
Hello everyone one, my visa and study permit ends on the 31st of July and yesterday I was denied boarding the flight because of incomplete registration for my school and that they needed exemption letter Though I asked ircc before traveling and they assured me that it was okay.
my husband is a protected person and wor
Now I am registering for and English course and I will try traveling one more time.

can any one advise me what are my other options for entering canada

hamza125

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Hello everyone one, my visa and study permit ends on the 31st of July and yesterday I was denied boarding the flight because of incomplete registration for my school and that they needed exemption letter Though I asked ircc before traveling and they assured me that it was okay.
my husband is a protected person and wor
Now I am registering for and English course and I will try traveling one more time.

can any one advise me what are my other options for entering canada
Why would they allow you in if your study permit and visa is expiring in 3 days? Do you have the exemption letter now that you are trying again?

Last edited:

User1567

Jul 28, 2021
My timeline

me and my friend applied on 19th Jan 2021 from Winnipeg after we got PGWP. We got PPR on 17th and 18 July for both applications. Final decision was made on 23rd july and waiting to get back the stamped passport.
They speed up the process for sure.
No webforms created.

Good luck everyone
Hi I have same timeline as yours, final decision was made on 23rd july, didn’t receive the passport yet. Did you receive it already?

nsha1994

Jul 28, 2021
For people who have received the PPR and are outside Canada, are you just submitting the passport to your local VAC? Is there anything else you need to do?

I applied for my TRV on Feb 7th inside Canada and am now in Pakistan as I had to leave Canada due to an emergency. I'm hoping that I get my PPR in a few weeks seeing other updates for people with similar timelines.

I am not in a hurry and so am thinking of not submitting any webforms - but just wanted to be sure that I can submit my passport to the local VAC here in Pakistan once I get the PPR.

Do I need to inform IRCC that I am not in Canada right now?