+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Zioussama

Star Member
Jul 29, 2021
No,You don't have any problems. You might need to go for medical but I don't think you will face any issues. You will most likely hear from them in month or so by looking at their time line. I am just guessing. I applied on 11th Feb but no response yet. BTW, You applied from outside Canada,So, Timeframe will be different,It differs from country to country.Check yours.

link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
Thank you so much for your reply
Hope you can get it ASAP, yeah the timeline in my country is 250 days which means 3 more months

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Thank you so much for your reply
Hope you can get it ASAP, yeah the timeline in my country is 250 days which means 3 more months
I recommend you to go for medical exam because if you stayed in designated countries for 6 months or more than you will need to go through medical exam. It is very high likely that they will request medical once they touch your file.

Reactions: Zioussama

Rk1407

Mar 26, 2019
Applied on 22nd Feb, Just received a PPR. All the best everyone!

(Inside Canada)

Filled crisis form & webform on July 19th, showed proof of being fully vaccinated which might have helped but not sure.

Reactions: jacko1995

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
Applied on 22nd Feb, Just received a PPR. All the best everyone!

(Inside Canada)

Filled crisis form & webform on July 19th, showed proof of being fully vaccinated which might have helped but not sure.
Congrats! Did you also show them that you also booked a flight?