+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV from India Normal processing time Passed

Harsh7090

May 24, 2023
Yes it happens to some people

Not much you can do except wait
I applied my TRV on 28th May and the processing time shows on the IRCC website is 32 days. I think it has been more than 32 days since my application. I didn't know what to do. Came here to find some solution and situation-mates and some of the other replies sent me into the depression.

LuckyRoko

Jul 1, 2023
I applied my TRV on 28th May and the processing time shows on the IRCC website is 32 days. I think it has been more than 32 days since my application. I didn't know what to do. Came here to find some solution and situation-mates and some of the other replies sent me into the depression.
Hello, I applied the visitor visa on 9th May, process’time is 41 days.. no answer yet :( everyday I can do is only waiting

Sherry Serena

Sep 19, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I have filed TRV from India against PGWP (post graduate work permit) on 07 Jan 2023. The normal processing time from India is 34 days whereas my application already passed 70 days. Is there anyone in same situation? Is it advisable to withdraw and reapply?
Hello! Did u receive TRV?

Harshabad

Sep 7, 2023
Hello Everyone,
I have filed TRV from India against PGWP (post graduate work permit) on 07 Jan 2023. The normal processing time from India is 34 days whereas my application already passed 70 days. Is there anyone in same situation? Is it advisable to withdraw and reapply?
Did you get your TRV?

canada nature

Star Member
Sep 2, 2023
Hi I also sent 4 webforms but haven't heard anything from them yet. My application status shows... review of eligibility and background check under processing. I am just loosing hope each day....I don't know why these visa officers are so irresponsible and reluctant.
Hi
is there any update for you?