+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV from India Normal processing time Passed

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I have filed TRV from India against PGWP (post graduate work permit) on 07 Jan 2023. The normal processing time from India is 34 days whereas my application already passed 70 days. Is there anyone in same situation? Is it advisable to withdraw and reapply?

beenish001

Jan 17, 2020
My case is different but i also aplied on january 29 for my postdoc work permit. No reply till date.
I got an update on 23 march that we are currently reviewing your eligibility and since then nothing.

beenish001

Jan 17, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I have filed TRV from India against PGWP (post graduate work permit) on 07 Jan 2023. The normal processing time from India is 34 days whereas my application already passed 70 days. Is there anyone in same situation? Is it advisable to withdraw and reapply?
My case is different but i also aplied on january 29 for my postdoc work permit. No reply till date.
I got an update on 23 march that we are currently reviewing your eligibility and since then nothing

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
I got an update on 23 march that we are currently reviewing your eligibility and since then nothing
Would you mind telling like how your case is different, and did you raise any webforms. Could you please share your contact number?

beenish001

Jan 17, 2020
Would you mind telling like how your case is different, and did you raise any webforms. Could you please share your contact number?
I have not give biometrics because of my stay in Canada from 2020 to 2022 as a worker. My biometric was done at that time and it is valid for ten years. And i guess each case is different like mine is postdoc work permit and your is postgraduate work permit. I raised many four webforms every time i receive an auto reply. What is current status of your application? For mine it showed " we are currently reviewing your application.." it was updated on 23rd march and since then nothing. Also i don't advise you to reapply or withdraw. I think you should get reply in one or two weeks.

Last edited:

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
I have not give biometrics because of my stay in Canada from 2020 to 2022 as a worker. My biometric was done at that time and it is valid for ten years. And i guess each case is different like mine is postdoc work permit and your is postgraduate work permit. I raised many four webforms every time i receive an auto reply. What is current status of your application? For mine it showed " we are currently reviewing your application.." it was updated on 23rd march and since then nothing. Also i don't advise you to reapply or withdraw. I think you should get reply in one or two weeks.
Hi I also sent 4 webforms but haven't heard anything from them yet. My application status shows... review of eligibility and background check under processing. I am just loosing hope each day....I don't know why these visa officers are so irresponsible and reluctant.

beenish001

Jan 17, 2020
Hi I also sent 4 webforms but haven't heard anything from them yet. My application status shows... review of eligibility and background check under processing. I am just loosing hope each day....I don't know why these visa officers are so irresponsible and reluctant.
i am so upset :(

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Did you find anyone who has submitted in same timeline and got visa? I saw someone from india applied on 27th january and got visa on 8th March. The only difference was he did upfront medical exam in december.
My medical and biometrics are valid . I don't know why they are not working on my application. I have sent emails to immigration minister as well as some other MPs but no reply.

beenish001

Jan 17, 2020
same
My medical and biometrics are valid . I don't know why they are not working on my application. I have sent emails to immigration minister as well as some other MPs but no reply.
same here my application was pretty simple. I came back from Canada last year. Its just one year i am here in India i don't know how much background check they are doing in my case. its really frustrating , i am really feeling sick because of this visa issue.

beenish001

Jan 17, 2020
same

same here my application was pretty simple. I came back from Canada last year. Its just one year i am here in India i don't know how much background check they are doing in my case. its really frustrating , i am really feeling sick because of this visa issue.
Is there any possibility that in your and mine case they are taking long as they are doing the background checks from Canada not sure just a thought?

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there any possibility that in your and mine case they are taking long as they are doing the background checks from Canada not sure just a thought?
Why are you so hesitant in sharing your contact number ..it's just for sharing information more rapidly and reduce our stress...