+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV from India Normal processing time Passed

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not yet. I dont know how long we should wait. IRCC should responsible for making our life in limbo. At least they have to give decision on time either approve or reject.
Why IRCC is not giving any attention to our files and not even responding to the webforms.

deepalin1992

Apr 13, 2023
I applied for TRV on feb 25 got biometrics on March 31 since then no update, sent multiple web forms with no reply, called ircc they say they don’t have access to visa applications and asked me to contact via web form. It’s all messed up I have no faith in this immigration system now.

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
I applied for TRV on feb 25 got biometrics on March 31 since then no update, sent multiple web forms with no reply, called ircc they say they don’t have access to visa applications and asked me to contact via web form. It’s all messed up I have no faith in this immigration system now.
Your TRV is work visa or visit visa? And from which country?

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Have you got your visa?

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
I m also loosing hope.Applied VIsitor visa on 28 Dec 2022 but didnt receive any decision. Processing time shows 25 days for visitor visa. How bad is it to wait like forever. IRCC is totally irresponsible towards us
Have you got your visa?

Harsh7090

May 24, 2023
Hello Everyone,
I have filed TRV from India against PGWP (post graduate work permit) on 07 Jan 2023. The normal processing time from India is 34 days whereas my application already passed 70 days. Is there anyone in same situation? Is it advisable to withdraw and reapply?
Hey can you pm me ? i am in same situation i have PGWP and i'm in india with expired TRV. I have applied TRV on 28th May and its been more than 32 days still no response. Have you got any update?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hey can you pm me ? i am in same situation i have PGWP and i'm in india with expired TRV. I have applied TRV on 28th May and its been more than 32 days still no response. Have you got any update?
you can raise a webform if you have an urgent need to travel

processing times are an average only