Rk Virk

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Update : Received ppr.
Applied-25th August
Biometric- same day (2 refusals)
Raised webform to delhi visa office on 16 august
Eligibility completed- 18 august
Raised webform to delhi visa office on 27th sept (Application exceeded processing timeline)
Tracker got updated with Visitor visa detail on 2nd October.
Today got bil & ppr on 3rd October.

Stay positive and If your eligibility completed in tracker it means you guys will get positive.
Thanks

abhisheksingh0221

Nov 7, 2022
Applied-25th August
Raised webform to delhi visa office on 27th sept (Application exceeded processing timeline)

Stay positive and If your eligibility completed in tracker it means you guys will get positive.
Thanks
I got the PPR too just now .

Reactions: Babbal

abhisheksingh0221

Nov 7, 2022
Applied-25th August

Thanks
did you check while booking appointment the name of the applicant ?

in my case the last name seems to be blank and can't update it. There is a drop down asking if the name in the PPR is same as of passport.
yours looks fine is it ?

Rk Virk

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
did you check while booking appointment the name of the applicant ?

in my case the last name seems to be blank and can't update it. There is a drop down asking if the name in the PPR is same as of passport.
yours looks fine is it ?
its same with us fill out same like you filled in ircc docs no last name if you Dont have. Everything ik given name . I didn’t login yet because my parents sleeping right now. I will book today evening.

abhisheksingh0221

Nov 7, 2022
its same with us fill out same like you filled in ircc docs no last name if you Dont have. Everything ik given name . I didn’t login yet because my parents sleeping right now. I will book today evening.
there is a last name ! but when i uploaded the PPR letter it automatically took it from the letter and got filled with everything in the first name itself.

it seems it non editable.

but at the bottom there is a drop down which asks a question whether the name written in the PPR letter is correct or not.

the name in the PPR letter is correct, its just not distinguishing between first and last name while automatically getting filled up.

check for yours when you upload and let me know if its the same case for you .

Rk Virk

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
there is a last name ! but when i uploaded the PPR letter it automatically took it from the letter and got filled with everything in the first name itself.

it seems it non editable.

but at the bottom there is a drop down which asks a question whether the name written in the PPR letter is correct or not.

the name in the PPR letter is correct, its just not distinguishing between first and last name while automatically getting filled up.

check for yours when you upload and let me know if its the same case for you .
Sure will let you know bro .

Rk Virk

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Congratulations. Could you please tell me whats the next step?
I believe they need to visit VFS with passport & PPR, is that correct?
They we need to book an appointment with vfs for passport stamping and once it will get stamped we will go there to pick it up.

Reactions: Babbal