Rk Virk

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
What I can see is as follow
Applicant full name… xXX XXx Xxx
Applicant status.. VXXXX
Application’s contact details… which is address
Summary of documents status.. Visa EXX and expiration Date
So I have no idea what you’re talking about.
Hi bro , I have same kind of status . Did you get any update or ppr request ? In my tracker I can see Visitor visa document number and expiry date but no ppr or bil yet .

Rk Virk

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Update :

I received BVL & PPR just now. Also, Final decision on portal says your application is approved. That means everything is good right?

How many days does application tracker take to update visa document number and expiry date after PPR?
Hlo bro ,
Just wanted to ask if you ever get visitor visa application update in tracker under document section and got same visa number starting from E***.
Thanks

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Hello guys
I Just checked my tracker and I saw that there is visitor visa detail like document number and expiry date but no PPR and BIL letter yet.
Any Idea what would be the decision and How much time they will take to issue ppr & bil.
Thanks
Congrats.

I am waiting, nothing changed till now.
Applied for Sister's visitor visa
Applied on 14th August
BIL Done in Previous application which was rejected
Eligibility in process -12th September
Eligibility completed -14th September
Background in process as of now
Status of application in process

hj2608

Sep 27, 2023
Congratulations RK Virk!

No progress in my case yet. Applied on 23 Aug, eligibility completed on 20 Sep. Flight in a week on 9th now. Do you think you writing to them helped? My web form is still not replied to. Any way I can talk to them from India? Thanks.

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Congratulations RK Virk!

No progress in my case yet. Applied on 23 Aug, eligibility completed on 20 Sep. Flight in a week on 9th now. Do you think you writing to them helped? My web form is still not replied to. Any way I can talk to them from India? Thanks.
Better to extend your dates.

Rk Virk

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Congratulations RK Virk!

Thanks for but stilll waiting for ppr . If you want try to send webform yo delhi visa office .I sent them webform saying that”my application exceeded the processing time” and after 3 days I saw this update in my tracker .

Jowie

Sep 20, 2023
So they had sent you a correspondence letter without any visa details in the tracker? Please elaborate

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
I received BVL for my sister and got final decision date on my nephew profile9
Latest update:
Final decision - October 3, 2023:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made).
What does that mean?

Reactions: marmik1617

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
I received BVL for my sister and got final decision date on my nephew profile9
Latest update:
Final decision - October 3, 2023:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made).
What does that mean?
Check that you received passport submission request or rejection letter. Check full profile and you get such info at the bottom of that page. When did you applied ? What's your country?