Biometric completed:13sep
Eligibility completed: 18th sep
Back ground check in progress
Last update 18th sep on tracker
But on main portal it says eligibility in progress background check in progress
Still wating any idea ?
applied from saudi Arabia
Status of application: in progress
We have same timeline except submission date.mine submission date in 25th august.

abhisheksingh0221

Nov 7, 2022
I have done some research and saw that If they have to give refusal they give right away once they review the eligibility. If not most the people those get eligibility- completed status they got approval
i called today to understand what's happening with the application. they said its with NDVO so i can reach out to them. Is it like for background check the application is being forwarded to local VOs ?

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
most cases are refused during the stage of eligiblity completed and you geta refusal letter within 48 hours.
however in case of an approval you will receive both bvl and ppr together. or in some cases bvl only and then visa doument number update . After this you will wait for a litte more for receving your ppr.
visa document number means your visa is already approved ans you just have to wait for your ppr

wait for your visa document number on ircc tracker in case if your appliaction is approved

Wrong wrong you can't predict anything with IRCC. I told you my study visa case. I got BVL in July 2021 and refusal on Sep 2021. IRCC is IRCC you can't say anything until you got something.

abkg1998

Star Member
Sep 25, 2023
I have a spouse sponsorship PR application as well with visitor visa for my husband. PR is updating almost everyday but our visa application no updates at all. He is from Turkey. Elligibility is not started and it says background check is in progress since July 25th. We applied on July 15th gave our biometric on July 25th.

They are not working at all on our visitor visa. Isn't it not normal?

harmanbir13

Sep 22, 2023
No bro , not necessary.They dont have pcc requirements for visitor visa . Even I saw people get PPR from 10-14 days . I talked to someone he submitted file on 21st august and his eligibility completed on 13th sept and got ppr yesterday. So hopefully we will get in this week .
I Submitted my file on 23 august 2023 Biometrics done on 29 August 2023
Biometrics updated
Background verification in progress
Eligibility not started
31 days processing time passed
What can i do?

Rk Virk

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Hello guys
I Just checked my tracker and I saw that there is visitor visa detail like document number and expiry date but no PPR and BIL letter yet.
Any Idea what would be the decision and How much time they will take to issue ppr & bil.
Thanks

abhisheksingh0221

Nov 7, 2022
Hello guys
I Just checked my tracker and I saw that there is visitor visa detail like document number and expiry date but no PPR and BIL letter yet.
Any Idea what would be the decision and How much time they will take to issue ppr & bil.
Thanks
Congrats. Did you get any message on mail for receiving BVL ?