+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV - Eligibility and Background Verification

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
When you track your IRCC application with a new tracker, you will see the overall status at the top of the screen.
They say when overall status is closed it means that you have been approved or refused and a final decision has been made.

Once you sign in , on the first page you will see this:
Here's a quick overview of your *** Visa (**** visa) application.
Right? At the bottom of this sentence you probably could easily find
Application status :
Application details

Application type:
Application number:
That’s just what I stated. So were you not able to see any of this information again?

Gurjantsony

Feb 24, 2020
Hello everyone
Last update 13 July on tracker
Share my timeline
- Application submitted: June 19
- Biometrics request: June 26
- Biometrics appointment: July 5
- Biometrics completed: July 13
- Background: In progress
- Eligibility completed: July 10
No visa number etc. displayed on tracker
What you think guys any good news or not?
I am very worried about.
Apply from london with Indian passport.

Reactions: VivBR

Mehdifrom

Jul 15, 2023
i think final decision has been made in your case. Was it showing "in progress" previously? This part of my application is still showing "in progress". Application status: In progress
Are you sure about it or you are saying is just as possibility?
Could you please tell me When the final decision is made, is there anything add to activity field as a record, related to final decision or not? Because When i sign in to IRCC tracker, the last thing that I see in the activity is:
-We received the passport photos you sent us.
-We received the passport(s)/travel document(s) you sent us.
-e received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Are you sure about it or you are saying is just as possibility?
Could you please tell me When the final decision is made, is there anything add to activity field as a record, related to final decision or not? Because When i sign in to IRCC tracker, the last thing that I see in the activity is:
-We received the passport photos you sent us.
-We received the passport(s)/travel document(s) you sent us.
-e received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.
just a possibility it is odd that your application status showed application closed
just wait for a few days for the status to be changed on GCKEY

Mehdifrom

Jul 15, 2023
Th
just a possibility it is odd that your application status showed application closed
just wait for a few days for the status to be changed on GCKEY
Thank you very much. But still searching for an answer for that question.Since I do not have access to the gckey account, I wanted to know is it possible to add any report to the activity field related to final decision?

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
Th

Thank you very much. But still searching for an answer for that question.Since I do not have access to the gckey account, I wanted to know is it possible to add any report to the activity field related to final decision?
Everything about what you’re saying is just too confusing, please just wait till you receive a final decision. You have been emphasizing on this same topic since morning and yet you have never been satisfied with every opinion given to you.

Mehdifrom

Jul 15, 2023
Everything about what you’re saying is just too confusing, please just wait till you receive a final decision. You have been emphasizing on this same topic since morning and yet you have never been satisfied with every opinion given to you.
It’s because of various answers I have received. Thaks anyway for your replies.

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
It’s because of various answers I have received. Thaks anyway for your replies.
Th

most cases are refused during the stage of eligiblity completed and you geta refusal letter within 48 hours.
however in case of an approval you will receive both bvl and ppr together. or in some cases bvl only and then visa doument number update . After this you will wait for a litte more for receving your ppr.
visa document number means your visa is already approved ans you just have to wait for your ppr

wait for your visa document number on ircc tracker in case if your appliaction is approved

Reactions: blabs33

Mehdifrom

Jul 15, 2023
Thanks
most cases are refused during the stage of eligiblity completed and you geta refusal letter within 48 hours.
however in case of an approval you will receive both bvl and ppr together. or in some cases bvl only and then visa doument number update . After this you will wait for a litte more for receving your ppr.
visa document number means your visa is already approved ans you just have to wait for your ppr

wait for your visa document number on ircc tracker in case if your appliaction is approved
Thanks alot

Dhillon96

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
Th

You can call IRCC or email them or send a webform for now.

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
Hello everyone
Last update 13 July on tracker
Share my timeline
- Application submitted: June 19
- Biometrics request: June 26
- Biometrics appointment: July 5
- Biometrics completed: July 13
- Background: In progress
- Eligibility completed: July 10
No visa number etc. displayed on tracker
What you think guys any good news or not?
I am very worried about.
Apply from london with Indian passport.
[/QUO
after eligibility completed then background verficiation started.its takes 1 to 2 months.

Mehdifrom

Jul 15, 2023
i think final decision has been made in your case. Was it showing "in progress" previously? This part of my application is still showing "in progress". Application status: In progress
I have never checked before. Therefore, I don't know what it was before. It's strange to me why when the background check is still in progress, but the application status displayed as closed. While no answer has been received regarding the decision yet.

devanshumevada

Star Member
Apr 18, 2021
Category........
STUDY
I have never checked before. Therefore, I don't know what it was before. It's strange to me why when the background check is still in progress, but the application status displayed as closed. While no answer has been received regarding the decision yet.
Your application status on tracker changes to close once your application gets completed in terms of decision making. For e.g. I applied for a TRV inside canada and after getting PPR, I sent my passport for stamping. Once counterfoil was updated on GC key and application status changed to approved on GC Key, the application status on tracker changed to closed for me.

Mehdifrom

Jul 15, 2023
Your application status on tracker changes to close once your application gets completed in terms of decision making. For e.g. I applied for a TRV inside canada and after getting PPR, I sent my passport for stamping. Once counterfoil was updated on GC key and application status changed to approved on GC Key, the application status on tracker changed to closed for me.
The question is if my application get completed in term of decision making,So why is the background check still in progress ? Why didn’t received any email, any update , any symptom about decision approved or rejection. Last update April 19, 2023.

Mehdifrom

Jul 15, 2023
All i see in tracker:

biometric - Completed

Eligibility - Completed

Medical Exam - Not started

Background verification - In progress

————-

Application Status - Closed

————

Application history:

Jul 05, 2023

We received your enquiry.

Jan 10, 2023

We sent you a message about your application
Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.

Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

Dec 07, 2022

We received the passport(s)/travel document(s) you sent us.

Dec 07, 2022

We received the marriage certificate/licence you sent us.

Dec 07, 2022

We received the passport photos you sent us.

Dec 07, 2022

We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

Dec 07, 2022

We sent you a message about your application

Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary

Dec 07, 2022

Payment of biometric fees

We sent you a message with instructions on how to pay your biometric fees. Once we’ve processed your payment, we’ll send instructions on when and how to give your biometrics. Please complete by the date shown in your message.

Dec 07, 2022

Application received

We received your application and we’re checking to make sure you’ve submitted all the required forms and documents on the document checklist. If your application is incomplete, we’ll return it to you without processing it. If your application has all the requested forms and documents, you’ll get a message confirming we’ve accepted your application for processing

Reactions: yemyem12345