+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in September 2017. Share your timeline and processing time from INDIA

Rishabh612

Oct 12, 2017
yes I agree! How many days/weeks did you ask the TRV for? If you don't mind sharing. It's such a complicated situation. Did you provide any extra documentation to support the reason for getting TRV?
just for 10 days :(!! and I know CIC will not even honor that. So frustrating :mad:

Are you a PR or Citizen? Just normal documents listed on CIC - Bank docs, etc.. dont want to give CIC something they do not ask for. Gives them all more reason to find mistakes...

dhvanixox

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
just for 10 days :(!! and I know CIC will not even honor that. So frustrating :mad:

Are you a PR or Citizen? Just normal documents listed on CIC - Bank docs, etc.. dont want to give CIC something they do not ask for. Gives them all more reason to find mistakes...
Don't lose hope. I know of some people on this forum whose application got approved.

I am a citizen. and yeah I agree. Better to stick with what they ask, but at the same time we feel like we should provide more to make our reason more valid :p

Also, I have known that it's better to ask for less days and if they agree, they end up giving for 6 months. So hopefully that will be the case for you

Rishabh612

Oct 12, 2017
Don't lose hope. I know of some people on this forum whose application got approved.

I am a citizen. and yeah I agree. Better to stick with what they ask, but at the same time we feel like we should provide more to make our reason more valid :p
I know... It will be our first anniversary next month. Been apart for an year now. sucks
for you - I would say - sure. If you want to, but dont go overboard then lol..

dhvanixox

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
I know... It will be our first anniversary next month. Been apart for an year now. sucks
for you - I would say - sure. If you want to, but dont go overboard then lol..
In that case, I really hope you get the approval. :)
haha, no it's better to stick with what they ask. Cannot risk it!

madam_s

Oct 13, 2017
Guys I'm a PA too under spousal, applied on 15th, got rejection today :( update on gckey. All d best Rishab

Aggarwal123

Aug 23, 2017
Hello Rishab,

Mine is same scenario , applied for TRV for my wife on 15 sep, her PR application is already in process , is dere my way to track our application as it’s all most more den 1 month now ,

Hi all,

I am new to this site and Forum. I am a PR in Canada. I have applied TRV for my wife (living in Delhi) on Sept 15. Got the receipt same day, but have not heard from CIC since. Hopefully we will hear from CIC soon. Seems like its all over the place - some people getting it in 2 weeks, some havent heard from CIC for more than a month...
ello

Rishabh612

Oct 12, 2017
Hello Rishab,

Mine is same scenario , applied for TRV for my wife on 15 sep, her PR application is already in process , is dere my way to track our application as it’s all most more den 1 month now ,

ello

Hi,

Unfortunately no. I have even tried calling CIC support line and they dont even have a way to track TRV applications. Unless someone here knows a way??

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Any update anyone?? I applied online for parents on 14th Sep but no update since than..

Do you think I should send case specific enquiry?

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Any update anyone?? I applied online for parents on 14th Sep but no update since than..

Hi,

I applied for my parents oct 5, no response. What is your status when checking online. Mine is application submitted.

Thank you

Rishabh612

Oct 12, 2017

This is so frustrating. I am so sorry that you alsio have not heard anything from CIC. Me neither. I dont think case specific enquiry will help. I think they have their standard reply - time on website is "average" processing time. It is actually case specific.

M sorry.

Does anyone else thinks case specific enquiry helps?

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
This is so frustrating. I am so sorry that you alsio have not heard anything from CIC. Me neither. I dont think case specific enquiry will help. I think they have their standard reply - time on website is "average" processing time. It is actually case specific.

M sorry.

Does anyone else thinks case specific enquiry helps?
Ya i think so you are right

It wont do anything :(

i really hope all this waiting time is worth it and they get visa soon

Fingers crossed and hoping for best

PARWEZ_AKHTAR

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Dear friends I am on the same platform
I was applied through online CIC in 12/09/2017.
Next day i got my UCI & Application number.
My application Update two times and i received mail. " Your Application has been updated". on 13/09/2017 and also 15/09/2017.
After one month i got another mail. " Thank you for being patient ".
My current status is
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results :You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check:Not applicable.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I want to know, How much time taken for final decision. its already 34 days passed.
Any suggestion.