+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in September 2017. Share your timeline and processing time from INDIA

sinny1990

Aug 19, 2015
VISA APPLIED FOR MY PARENTS (PAPER BASED)
Date applied- 6 september
Visa Issue- 3 october ( Visa stamp date is 27 september)
Visa office - DELHI

Ani1311

Oct 3, 2017
Hi

I applied my dad's super visa on 28th Sept (paper application in chennai), got the receipt number on same day and on 29th it was send to bangalore for processing. I have also linked his application to GCKEY and for now his status is "in process". I am in Canada for last 3 years and holding PR, my wife's PR is also approved and my son is 5 months hold who is born in Canada and holds Canadian citizenship. I will update you as soon I get any information.

Regards

asainarayana

Oct 5, 2017
H
Its been 13 days now from the date of submission and the status is still the same. No email received after 24 Sep. Waiting is torture :(o_O hoping to have a positive feedback
hi even I applied August 21 for me 45 days finish still I didn't get any update
Even my passport travelled 5 countries
Still waiting 45 days finish

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
Hi

I applied my dad's super visa on 28th Sept (paper application in chennai), got the receipt number on same day and on 29th it was send to bangalore for processing. I have also linked his application to GCKEY and for now his status is "in process". I am in Canada for last 3 years and holding PR, my wife's PR is also approved and my son is 5 months hold who is born in Canada and holds Canadian citizenship. I will update you as soon I get any information.

Regards
i tried logging in and link my parents application but they said its error, cant find application

any suggesstions?

Ani1311

Oct 3, 2017
i tried logging in and link my parents application but they said its error, cant find application

any suggesstions?
please keep the application handy while linking your parent application as all the fields must match with information given in application form along with spelling and amounts . Let me know if it helps. Did you submitted online or paper?

kaviraj251

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Its been 13 days now from the date of submission and the status is still the same. No email received after 24 Sep. Waiting is torture :(o_O hoping to have a positive feedback
Today received updated msg
A decision has been made on your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.
What does it means?

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
Today received updated msg
A decision has been made on your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.
What does it means?
congrats dear
its mean approval, send your passport to visa office , they will stamp visa in ur passport
just go to VFS with passport and copy of letter, you got

kaviraj251

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
congrats dear
its mean approval, send your passport to visa office , they will stamp visa in ur passport
just go to VFS with passport and copy of letter, you got
Many thanks dear for the confirmation.
I am so happy.
Will submit the passport VFS on this Monday.

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019
I have applied on 2nd of Oct and received confirmation same day, No update until today, In between I have received a mail that application is updated but when I checked nothing was changed.

I have applied for my mom dad and sister together, Lets hope they will get it.