+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Applied in September 2017 from Pakistan (timeline)

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
No, unfortunately and now my waiting game is expiring and I’m starting to get super frustrated ... 8 months man !
Brother, ALLAH paak ke har kaam mai behtreee hai.

Trust on Almighty, Inshallah you will get the positive news Soon.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
@Bryanna and @Omairi7 i have question i sent CSE request in December when i was traveling with visas and tkt copy i never got any acknowledgement of it from Abudhabi and after that i send them new PP and again i never got any acknowledgement is it normal? like last time when i send them request to update info in file for visa refusal i got email next day but when i send them visa update and travel and then passport no reply yet so little bit curious about it.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
@Bryanna and @Omairi7 i have question i sent CSE request in December when i was traveling with visas and tkt copy i never got any acknowledgement of it from Abudhabi and after that i send them new PP and again i never got any acknowledgement is it normal? like last time when i send them request to update info in file for visa refusal i got email next day but when i send them visa update and travel and then passport no reply yet so little bit curious about it.
They usually takes time in replying your CSE say up to 2-3 weeks. Even if not received any reply, dont worry. Your information is already posted at the right location.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
@Bryanna any idea what to do in this situation?

sweetquartz6

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-july-13
Doc's Request.
nil
Nomination.....
27-march-14
AOR Received.
10-sept-14(e-cas status update: 15 sep)
IELTS Request
sent with package
File Transfer...
20-oct-14
Med's Request
19-nov-14
Med's Done....
18-Dec-14
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
16-01-15 (sent 24 jan 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
inshaALlah soon
LANDED..........
inshaALlah soon
No, unfortunately and now my waiting game is expiring and I’m starting to get super frustrated ... 8 months man !
Did you ever contact them?
I am aaking bcz same happenend to me once when i applied for pr and sent them my passport. The time period for visa stamping was i think a month at that time and they took 8 months to stamp my pp with a visa. During that time, i contact them and asked for the updates and they said they never received my passport. But then i showed them the receipt that i dis send them.
So may be you should also send them an email.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Hello there Yes I’ve contacted them in every way call,email,GCE,Mp inquiry and GSM notes.
Last email received from the visa office Application is in review now.
Did you ever contact them?
I am aaking bcz same happenend to me once when i applied for pr and sent them my passport. The time period for visa stamping was i think a month at that time and they took 8 months to stamp my pp with a visa. During that time, i contact them and asked for the updates and they said they never received my passport. But then i showed them the receipt that i dis send them.
So may be you should also send them an email.