+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Applied in September 2017 from Pakistan (timeline)

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Things are betting tougher for Pakistani Passports but these checks are temporary.
Processing timings will be back to normal in 6-9 months time as per the latest information i got from VFS.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Things are betting tougher for Pakistani Passports but these checks are temporary.
Processing timings will be back to normal in 6-9 months time as per the latest information.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna and @Omairi7 New PP received and Send CSE request to Abudhabi and ISB along with details and new pp copies and now again on waiting
Finally :p But glad you've got the new passports.

Now back to waiting..... hopefully, you will get lucky with the new passports (Read: PPRs + longer TRV validities soon) :)

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Finally :p But glad you've got the new passports.

Now back to waiting..... hopefully, you will get lucky with the new passports (Read: PPRs + longer TRV validities soon) :)
Hopeful too in a Positive way :) IA and thanks for your wishes and guidance always

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
How about 250+ days lol and still waiting....;)
You are a King @Mrmoody90 after Hamid sir haha i am behind you but hopeful will get positive news soon IA and hopeful for you too your case is like PR in process and TRV too so may be that is a reason of delay or who knows they send you direct PR .

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Hahahaha well that won’t happened bro....
I’m fine with TRV lol I don’t want them to stress for my PR lmao coz they’re all too stressed regarding my TRV application lol
You are a King @Mrmoody90 after Hamid sir haha i am behind you but hopeful will get positive news soon IA and hopeful for you too your case is like PR in process and TRV too so may be that is a reason of delay or who knows they send you direct PR .

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
But inshallah will get to hear a good news very very soon :)