+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Applied in September 2017 from Pakistan (timeline)

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
i

applied on 8th SEP and it is still same we are processing and then rest other 7 steps so seems like work is not even started lol
Lets hope for the good outcome. I have cancelled my plans multiple time just to see if i will get the passport in routine time or else i will request them to send my passport back in 1st week of november.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
He must carrying 2 natinalities or might applied in canada before.
He has only Pakistani Nationality non else he was live on FB and showing it off before applying and 99% people were like you won't get it as you are a visitor but he applied and in 2 days he got it and now he is in Canada you can check video on his page where he is proudly saying agents are lair etc and i got it while on visitor visa of UK and i have no other nationality except Pakistan even not a residence of any other country so wondering what is happening

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
i am also hoping for the good either i also have no other option to withdraw passport in 1st week of Nov :(

Lets hope for the good outcome. I have cancelled my plans multiple time just to see if i will get the passport in routine time or else i will request them to send my passport back in 1st week of november.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
He has only Pakistani Nationality non else he was live on FB and showing it off before applying and 99% people were like you won't get it as you are a visitor but he applied and in 2 days he got it and now he is in Canada you can check video on his page where he is proudly saying agents are lair etc and i got it while on visitor visa of UK and i have no other nationality except Pakistan even not a residence of any other country so wondering what is happening
There are some facts and figurs missing in his videos. He surely get some outside help.
In short the routine time is vary all the time. Like wise my TRV case falls in CAN+ visa but still waiting. I actually starts hating this visa system and especially canadian visas . I mean there is no respect what so ever of your application and status. In udru for better understanding “ jo dil mai aaya chaap do aur refuse kardo” said by my you ger bro.
One good thing i noticed is that they didnt stamp his passport for refusal or application received etc. Only a letter accompanying his passport.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
There are some facts and figurs missing in his videos. He surely get some outside help.
In short the routine time is vary all the time. Like wise my TRV case falls in CAN+ visa but still waiting. I actually starts hating this visa system and especially canadian visas . I mean there is no respect what so ever of your application and status. In udru for better understanding “ jo dil mai aaya chaap do aur refuse kardo” said by my you ger bro.
One good thing i noticed is that they didnt stamp his passport for refusal or application received etc. Only a letter accompanying his passport.
True unpredictable and frustrated procedure ever i've seen so much time and when your passport stuck and no update so it is like you are bond or stuck up very bad and long waiting mine is USA+ but still no update 41 days already :(

still_hopeful

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Believe in your dreams and don't lose hope!
After a PR refusal in Feb 2003 and a TRV refusal in July 2017, my husband and I finally got our TRV for multiple visits today. Our timeline is as follows:
Applied online: 9th Sep 2017
Biometrics: 22nd Sep 2017
Passport request: 16th Oct 2017
Passport submitted: 17th Oct 2017
Passport received: 20th Oct 2017

It's a very frustrating long wait for the visa process and this forum helped me get through sharing our concerns and queries. All my prayers for everyone on this forum. The result can be of triumph or tribulation but what's important is that never stop trying.

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Believe in your dreams and don't lose hope!
After a PR refusal in Feb 2003 and a TRV refusal in July 2017, my husband and I finally got our TRV for multiple visits today. Our timeline is as follows:
Applied online: 9th Sep 2017
Biometrics: 22nd Sep 2017
Passport request: 16th Oct 2017
Passport submitted: 17th Oct 2017
Passport received: 20th Oct 2017

It's a very frustrating long wait for the visa process and this forum helped me get through sharing our concerns and queries. All my prayers for everyone on this forum. The result can be of triumph or tribulation but what's important is that never stop trying.
Congrats! Great ! Enjoy the trip!

May i know where did you apply from? Pakistan or somewhere else ?

still_hopeful

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Congrats! Great ! Enjoy the trip!

May i know where did you apply from? Pakistan or somewhere else ?

I had applied from Islamabad, Pakistan. First time I had applied paper based but this time I had applied online. From my personal experience I would recommend applying online since you can attach as many supporting documents in a more organised way and present your case genuinely

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
I had applied from Islamabad, Pakistan. First time I had applied paper based but this time I had applied online. From my personal experience I would recommend applying online since you can attach as many supporting documents in a more organised way and present your case genuinely
Thank you,,, i applied by submitting all my docs at VAC,,, online seems a better option... and i guess processed quicker too,,,,

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Thank you,,, i applied by submitting all my docs at VAC,,, online seems a better option... and i guess processed quicker too,,,,
well its all about luck i saw around 30 applicants who were crying why we applied online and few friends as well who got visas offline so it is all about luck not online offline there any many who are still waiting for update online as well so trust in ALLAH and that is all in all visas matters in simple :)

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Dear omairi & udfx have gor any update ?
No update yet i just visit VAC as it is behind my house so they told me your time is over now you can contact embassy and ask them about time frame as official time for VAC is 40 days and your time is already 45 days so you can ask embassy when they are sending and how long you have to wait or they will tell if you can withdraw passport if application will take long..and they gave me 2 email address and asked me to email them and wait for reply which will arrive within 24 hours or do send them email again so let's see what is next.

i asked them when time is getting lower and lower so why there is delay and what about applications which was submitted in past so they were speechless they simply said ask embassy please :( they said we only have information that your passport has been dispatched or arrive nothing else.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
No update yet i just visit VAC as it is behind my house so they told me your time is over now you can contact embassy and ask them about time frame as official time for VAC is 40 days and your time is already 45 days so you can ask embassy when they are sending and how long you have to wait or they will tell if you can withdraw passport if application will take long..and they gave me 2 email address and asked me to email them and wait for reply which will arrive within 24 hours or do send them email again so let's see what is next.

i asked them when time is getting lower and lower so why there is delay and what about applications which was submitted in past so they were speechless they simply said ask embassy please :( they said we only have information that your passport has been dispatched or arrive nothing else.
Bro please share those email addresses here so we can contact them as my application process time is already up.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

That's true. VFS/VAC does not have access to processing updates. They only work on behalf of IRCC to accept applications/transmit passports.

a. You can send a CSE + email to the visa office to request for an expedited decision.

b. Have you linked your paper application to your MyCIC account?