+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Applied in September 2017 from Pakistan (timeline)

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Still waiting!

Applied on 9th September 2017
Bio-metrics at VAC on 22nd September 2017

The latest visa processing time for Pakistan is showing as 43 days

That is a good sign regarding visa processing time came down from 53 days to 50 and now 43 days. Hope this will improve too.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
I don't think so because lot of applicants of July still in process. Hope for the best and wishing good luck to all.
i guess it is only with few cases not with all and when they are changing time so that means new applications ratio is dropped as well so hope for the best and good luck to you too

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
I have just received this breaking news through online application status that My brother Omer has been refused and same reasons of refusals. :mad:
Date of Apply 14 Sep,
Paper Based.
Online status and decision email 13th Oct 2017.

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
I have just received this breaking news through online application status that My brother Omer has been refused and same reasons of refusals. :mad:
Date of Apply 14 Sep,
Paper Based.
Online status and decision email 13th Oct 2017.
did you get decision email from High commission??

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
did you get decision email from High commission??
No. Actually they sent an email which was registered for Online Application checking status tool that there is an alert in your system please check. So i open my account and found this news :D

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
No. Actually they sent an email which was registered for Online Application checking status tool that there is an alert in your system please check. So i open my account and found this news :D
but its not for you though? its for your younger brother?
you have strong travel history, you will get it for sure

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
but its not for you though? its for your younger brother?
you have strong travel history, you will get it for sure
You are right actually but my younger bro already travelled alot and having good travel history.
He has been to UK 5 times, Schengen 2 times. Studied in UK for 2 years and came back. Valid US Visa too but its about luck as well. My sister in Toronto is getting hyped, angry and wants to write CIC department against this refusal. I jokingly asked her to wait for a week so she can write for 2 visas request in case :D

still_hopeful

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
You are right actually but my younger bro already travelled alot and having good travel history.
He has been to UK 5 times, Schengen 2 times. Studied in UK for 2 years and came back. Valid US Visa too but its about luck as well. My sister in Toronto is getting hyped, angry and wants to write CIC department against this refusal. I jokingly asked her to wait for a week so she can write for 2 visas request in case :D

Did you both apply separately or together?