+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Applied in September 2017 from Pakistan (timeline)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@outstandinguy
I believe they are not giving visas to anyone who is submitting their applications online from Pakistan. Paper based applications have more chances of approval whereas online submission have 0% chances of approval. Not a single visa is approved yet whoever submitted his case online from Pakistan. If there's anyone who had success kindly share your experience to enhance the confidence of future applicants. Good luck to all.
@haseebali

If you do a 1-to-1 comparison with the documents which I have suggested for your reapplication, you will see that the documents which you had submitted earlier were not valid/not recent and/or you had not proved your ties to Pakistan properly.

IMHO, you had not prepared a solid convincing application the previous time. I'm pretty sure you will be approved if you give the suggested documents some thought

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
@haseebali

If you do a 1-to-1 comparison with the documents which I have suggested for your reapplication, you will see that the documents which you had submitted earlier were not valid/not recent and/or you had not proved your ties to Pakistan properly.

IMHO, you had not prepared a solid convincing application the previous time. I'm pretty sure you will be approved if you give the suggested documents a thought
Dear Bryanna,
I would really appreciate if you could advise that how do I send you the complied documents for a quick review ? Because around my surrounding nobody is approved everyone is just getting refused on silly grounds. The visa policy is just become so much strict for Pakistani visitors. But I presented a very very strong case and I am an genuine applicant to seek Business in Canada.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear Bryanna,
I would really appreciate if you could advise that how do I send you the complied documents for a quick review ? Because around my surrounding nobody is approved everyone is just getting refused on silly grounds. The visa policy is just become so much strict for Pakistani visitors. But I presented a very very strong case and I am an genuine applicant to seek Business in Canada.
I gave my suggestions (and if you see, I really applied a lot of thought.... and considerable amount of my time as well) to give you suggestions which I believe you had missed out when you had applied the previous time.

I'm sorry I do not accept that everyone is getting refused from Pakistan. Nor do I accept that the visa policy has become strict for Pakistan visitors. It's because people (of so many countries) violate the immigration rules and abuse their visitor privileges that immigration of any country (not just Canada) will scrutinize applications more closely.

I strongly recommend that mentally you realize that you are different from these other applicants who are getting refused.

I honestly believe you have a strong application.... I'm pretty sure you can get a TRV approval..... but first, please think positively.... and do tell yourself that you will prove to IRCC that you are a genuine visitor. I hope you don't mind this advice

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
I gave my suggestions (and if you see, I really applied a lot of thought.... and considerable amount of my time as well) to give you suggestions which I believe you had missed out when you had applied the previous time.

I'm sorry I do not accept that everyone is getting refused from Pakistan. Nor do I accept that the visa policy has become strict for Pakistan visitors. It's because people (of so many countries) violate the immigration rules and abuse their visitor privileges that immigration of any country (not just Canada) will scrutinize applications more closely.

I strongly recommend that mentally you realize that you are different from these other applicants who are getting refused.

I honestly believe you have a strong application.... I'm pretty sure you can get a TRV approval..... but first, please think positively.... and do tell yourself that you will prove to IRCC that you are a genuine visitor. I hope you don't mind this advice
Off course I don't mind and 100% agree with your opinion and also appreciate your kind advise. I sent you PM kindly check. Thanks

Ahmedkahloon

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
I had a query..
I am international student in Canada (Saskatchewan) my course is going to end up in this December 2017. and my study permit is till 15 March 2018

I applied for my wife and two kids(visitor) open work permit on 1 October got bio-metric done on 3 Oct.
My wife documents:

Purpose of visit ( want to celebrate kid birthday and graduation together)
Property documents worth more than $1m
bank statement around $35k
Job letter
proof of financial
Mirrage pics 4-5
Mirrage certificate
Kids birth certificates
letter from kids side

As i read from the posts that we need to have at least 6 months valid visa. I just left 2 courses should i complete the course before December and go for work permit?
and i did a very shitty mistake that i didn't attach my study completion letter with the file.
should i call CIC and ask them either i attach my letter now or send them a soft copy.

I came back on forum after a long long time
please seniors help me or suggest me regarding that please

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
Hi,

Sorry to hear they were refused. In hindsight, do wish you had posted the list of documents which they were intending to submit before applying. I had suggested this too. Anyways.

Will revert to your pm

Cheers
You are right and I really regret that why I didnt share. App cud have been done in a much better way if the dox were posted here....anyhow will wait for your response on my PM.

Many thanks

Qaiskhan2017

Jun 15, 2017
Dear Mr. Khan what’s your visa timeline ? When did you apply ? Was it a business trip or tourism visa ? Please advise what documents you attached , was it online or Paper based ? Because there is a high rate of refusals from Pakistan and we all want to learn from other successful applicants to avoid inconveniences. However we do agree that every case has its own merits but still some basic things are same in almost every case. So kindly share your experience and guide us. Thanks
Mr. Haseeb
The timelines are as under.

Applied Paper based on 22nd May 2017
Biometrics done 22 May 2017
Passport Request 20th August 2017
Passport Submitted 27th August 2017
Visa received : 30th August 2017

It was tourism. I attached my business documents, Bank statement and all previous visa copies, Invitation letter from friend, Purpose of visit and most importantly the travel needs to be clear.

I hope i answered most of your questions.

best Regards

Qaiskhan

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Mr. Haseeb
The timelines are as under.

Applied Paper based on 22nd May 2017
Biometrics done 22 May 2017
Passport Request 20th August 2017
Passport Submitted 27th August 2017
Visa received : 30th August 2017

It was tourism. I attached my business documents, Bank statement and all previous visa copies, Invitation letter from friend, Purpose of visit and most importantly the travel needs to be clear.

I hope i answered most of your questions.

best Regards

Qaiskhan
Thanks Mr. Khan for sharing the timeline. As I said earlier Paper based have more chances plus you didn’t applied from Pakistan so it’s matter a lot. And 3 months time is also too much. We are business man , sometimes it’s very difficult for us to actually block the passport for that many months. We have to travel frequently that’s why preferred to apply online but now in next application I will apply Paper based.

But congratulations for the visa. I hope you had or will a nice time with your family in Canada.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
@Bryanna
and Alll
I am waiting for the updates from Canadian Embassy as i was suppose to travel on 10th Oct. My sister invites me from Toronto on Convocation Ceremony.
Applied Paper base on 15th Sep and linked with online too.
(Strong Travel history and financial health)

Current status is :

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Its getting difficult for me to decide whats next as i need to travel to Germany as well for an exhibition after Canada. Please suggest what should i do next...
Thanking you....

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Applied offline on 8th Sep will post here as any update. right now status is same since 11 passport dispatched to embassy but wondering is it delivered to Abudhabi or Islamabad

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna
and Alll
I am waiting for the updates from Canadian Embassy as i was suppose to travel on 10th Oct. My sister invites me from Toronto on Convocation Ceremony.

Current status is :

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Its getting difficult for me to decide whats next as i need to travel to Germany as well for an exhibition after Canada. Please suggest what should i do next...
Thanking you....
Hi,

Background checks could take any amount of time to complete. This means a TRV decision may exceed the estimated processing time stated on the IRCC website.

If you need to travel to Germany shortly then I suggest you request the visa office to return your passport. You can send both a Case Specific Enquiry + an email.

You must make it clear in your request that you are NOT withdrawing/cancelling your TRV application + you will resubmit your passport to the visa office whenever it is required + enclose a scan of the Schengen visa (Germany) + flight bookings to Germany

Cheers

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
@Bryanna
and Alll

Current status is :

Thanking you....

Hi,

How you check online that much as for me it is showing Application status and then details .. these steps below are= status or what? as on VAC site it is showing only delivered to embassy on 11th sep.

thanks

kaviraj251

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Applied online TRV for myself and my wife. Here is timeline.
Applied on 23 Sep
Submission confirmation 23 Sep
Passport Request 6 Oct