+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Applied in September 2017 from Pakistan (timeline)

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Hi,

Background checks could take any amount of time to complete. This means a TRV decision may exceed the estimated processing time stated on the IRCC website.

If you need to travel to Germany shortly then I suggest you request the visa office to return your passport. You can send both a Case Specific Enquiry + an email.

You must make it clear in your request that you are NOT withdrawing/cancelling your TRV application + you will resubmit your passport to the visa office whenever it is required + enclose a scan of the Schengen visa (Germany) + flight bookings to Germany

Cheers
Dear Bryanna
Thanking you for this help.
Can you please share how i can get my passport back? Just provide me the link, email add or website? I will prepare my request and send it on monday.

Regards

ziastar

Sep 18, 2017
Hi Folks,

Am also looking forward to have the above explained as the same is reflecting in my parents gckey.

They applied online on 19th sep and biometric was done on 26th sep. The only update received so far was the confirmation of app submission and biometric collection letter (both received same day i.e. 19th sep).

Fingers crossed...hope for the positive outcome for all of us...
i also applied on July 17 VFS lahore paper base application. linked online on Aug 24 but still today no response and complete silence. Is there any one who applied in July and has outcomes!

ziastar

Sep 18, 2017
after linking that status and details are equals to your current status?
i have linked my application to online on Aug 24 but the status continues same as "you application in progress and we we woud let you know as soon as final decision is made" and there is no change in since the date of my application i.e. July 17

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
i have linked my application to online on Aug 24 but the status continues same as "you application in progress and we we woud let you know as soon as final decision is made" and there is no change in since the date of my application i.e. July 17
same status for me applied on 8th sep however in online showing submitted tomorrow but when i click on details it is showing receive to embassy on 8/9/17 wondering if that is a status stuff and how long it will take as already about 28 days as VAC guy told me it took max 44 days to complete the process

Qaiskhan2017

Jun 15, 2017
Thanks Mr. Khan for sharing the timeline. As I said earlier Paper based have more chances plus you didn’t applied from Pakistan so it’s matter a lot. And 3 months time is also too much. We are business man , sometimes it’s very difficult for us to actually block the passport for that many months. We have to travel frequently that’s why preferred to apply online but now in next application I will apply Paper based.

But congratulations for the visa. I hope you had or will a nice time with your family in Canada.
Mr. haseeb

Firstly thanks for your well wishes we are planning to go to canada in November sometimes as kids are back into school and due to my business activities i couldn't go now.

Secondly for paper based application no need to block or submit your passport. You can only give copies on all pages and when your visa is ready they will ask you to submit passport.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Mr. haseeb

Firstly thanks for your well wishes we are planning to go to canada in November sometimes as kids are back into school and due to my business activities i couldn't go now.

Secondly for paper based application no need to block or submit your passport. You can only give copies on all pages and when your visa is ready they will ask you to submit passport.
How long you are doing business in UAE? and how much funds and what previous visas you show to them?

thanks

still_hopeful

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
@outstandinguy
I believe they are not giving visas to anyone who is submitting their applications online from Pakistan. Paper based applications have more chances of approval whereas online submission have 0% chances of approval. Not a single visa is approved yet whoever submitted his case online from Pakistan. If there's anyone who had success kindly share your experience to enhance the confidence of future applicants. Good luck to all.
I don't think that's true. I applied a paper-based application through VFS and got refused. They did not accept my property documents and one of the reasons stated for refusal was "provenance of funds".

ziastar

Sep 18, 2017
You can start a 'Conversation' with me. That's like a private message
I would be thankful if anyone tell me how to withdraw passport. I submitted paper base application on July 17 and till today no response.
I have to travel to USA so how can I request to return my passport?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I would be thankful if anyone tell me how to withdraw passport. I submitted paper base application on July 17 and till today no response.
Hi,

Don't withdraw your application.

You can email the visa office + send a CSE requesting for your passport to be returned. You must clearly state that you are not withdrawing/cancelling your application + you will re-submit your passport when IRCC requests it + include your US flight tickets

Reactions: haseebali and ubfx

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
From which city did you applied ?