+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Applied in September 2017 from Pakistan (timeline)

Talha28

Sep 25, 2017
That is very true. I don't know what's wrong with canada the US embassy have brains to see whom to reject or accept. But I think we should re apply as I was refused uk visa thrice and in the mean while I got a transit while flying back from us. I applied again and then rejected and after some years I applied again explained my case and got accepted. So I think this time i will apply paper based and hope for a fruitful result. Don't know what are the outcomes of applying again but we have to clear the allegation made on us bearing the fact our status in Pakistan.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Dear Talha,
Sorry to hear this refusal about your visa, i am sure you leave nothing in your applicatin but unfortunately canadian visa centre treating all the pakistanese application in a same manners and keep on refusing just
Like other member Mr haseeb.
It will be wise idea to reapply and give them a very strong reply point by point.

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Another friend of mine got refused today. Submitted his case online on 7th September and got the refusal note today. ticked on Purpose of visit. He is also frequent traveller to Europe, including UK and America. Have a regular business from Canada and going for an exhibition. The company who is exhibiting in that exhibition invited my friend. He attached the business invoices of that Canadian company and each invoice is not less than CAD $100,000. The host himself also very surprised that how come they refused his visa?

Seriously Pakistani Government need to take some serious action against this unjustified and unfair visa refusal for most of the genuine applicants. I would request to all of you that kindly write a request letter to Canadian high commission and other relevant authorities regarding this strict unfair visa policy for Pakistani applicants.

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Another friend of mine got refused today. Submitted his case online on 7th September and got the refusal note today. ticked on Purpose of visit. He is also frequent traveller to Europe, including UK and America. Have a regular business from Canada and going for an exhibition. The company who is exhibiting in that exhibition invited my friend. He attached the business invoices of that Canadian company and each invoice is not less than CAD $100,000. The host himself also very surprised that how come they refused his visa?

Seriously Pakistani Government need to take some serious action against this unjustified and unfair visa refusal for most of the genuine applicants. I would request to all of you that kindly write a request letter to Canadian high commission and other relevant authorities regarding this strict unfair visa policy for Pakistani applicants.
What has Pakistan done to Canada for such a treatment in return??? Are we taking our hot weather there, affecting the global climate?! maybe our taxi drivers drive crazy like here.... it has to be something! Could be too much Masala & Curry smell in the streets! :confused:

Last edited:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I would advise you not to write any letter to IRCC nor to complain about the *strict unfair visa policy for Pakistan applicants*.

I'm sure IRCC has their reasons and concerns for refusing applicants. Also, the actions of some applicants are unfortunately affecting visa approvals of genuine visitors

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
I would advise you not to write any letter to IRCC nor to complain about the *strict unfair visa policy for Pakistan applicants*.

I'm sure IRCC has their reasons and concerns for refusing applicants. Also, the actions of some applicants are unfortunately affecting visa approvals of genuine visitors
Dear Bryanna,

Thanks for your advise. But at least we should write to our government and highlight this issue of high refusals. Plus I requested you something in my previous post. I would highly appreciate if you could review my submitted documents and advise accordingly if I missed something ? Thanks again.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Dear Bryanna,

Thanks for your advise. But at least we should write to our government and highlight this issue of high refusals. Plus I requested you something in my previous post. I would highly appreciate if you could review my submitted documents and advise accordingly if I missed something ? Thanks again.
Dear haseeb,

Our Govt cannot do any thing as this is purely internal matter of Canadian gov and their immigration dept.

They have their own rules and all above that security issues so yes after reading so many threads now i too feels like a visa officer and easily predict the outcome .

Qaiskhan2017

Jun 15, 2017
Hi Forum members,

I am new to this forum, a friend of mine recommended me that I should read this forum to find out the latest details and updates regarding the Canadian TRV. I applied my visa through online system as I am travelling to USA next month to attend a business exhibition in NewYork from 18th October till 20th October.

I have a supplier in USA who also have factories and stores in Canada and when they found out that I am coming to USA they invited me to visit their factories in Canada. Their international sales director also sent me an invitation on their letter head dated 30th August.

To support my visa application I attached the last pro forma invoice and invitation from them, my last 6 months account statements and account maintenance certificates for both company and my personal as I am the sole proprietor so I attached both, my company audit report for the year 2015-2016, my company profile which have all the information about our business and also I attached the certificates of the European companies whose brand we distribute in Pakistan and all the web links for different website where my company name is listed as a distributor for Pakistan and also VISA recommendation letter and Certificate from Chamber of Commerce Karachi, Pakistan. To support my family ties I enclosed the copy of my Government family registration certificate and marriage certificate copy. In my visa application letter I explained the purpose of my visit along with the correct dates, I also gave the reference of past business visits which includes UK, USA and Germany. I attached the relevant photos of my attendances in these shows, the recent one I attended in April and February this year.

For travelling history I also attached last 5 years visa and passports copies and entry exit stamps. Currently I am holding the UK Visa Valid until 2022, Schengen Visa issued by German Consulate Valid until 2019 and USA Visa Valid Until 2019.

There is one more thing I have to ask by mistake my travel agent made the wrong travel itinerary for my USA travel instead of 16th October he made for 16th September which I also accidentally attached with my travel plans, however the hotel bookings in Canada are made according to those dates I attached all those confirm hotel bookings with visa application it's just I attached the wrong itinerary. Will it affect my visa application? Rest all the dates are correct it's just the travel itinerary got wrong date. However I attached the correct one and sent it through this form https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Abu Dhabi&_ga=2.159375674.1260430544.1505727828-1129457679.1504275520

I just found out that the processing time is 53 days where as I wanted to travel on 16th October 2017. Is there any chance or way where I can expedite my visa application. Please do share your timeline and experiences here and also advise if there's any way to expedite the procedure ?

TIME LINE:
ONLINE ACCOUNT CREATED ON 01-09-2017
VISA APPLICATION AND DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED ONLINE ON 08-09-2017
BIOMETRICS COMPLETED ON 11-09-2017

Kind Regards
Haseeb
Mr Haseeb Canada visa would take a good 60-90 days please proceed for your conference. Don’t wait for it. The process is lengthy though u applied online may be bit faster but assume at least 60 days. The more u travelled is good point but it need more time to check ur background information

Qaiskhan2017

Jun 15, 2017
Thats absolutely correct. But brother they are really slow in processing as compared to US i applied in 2016 and the whole process merely took 2 weeks. And its been already 2 weeks and they are still stuck there.
Be patient as the processing may take some time mine visa took about 110 days. But alhamdulillah got approved

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Be patient as the processing may take some time mine visa took about 110 days. But alhamdulillah got approved
Dear Mr. Khan what’s your visa timeline ? When did you apply ? Was it a business trip or tourism visa ? Please advise what documents you attached , was it online or Paper based ? Because there is a high rate of refusals from Pakistan and we all want to learn from other successful applicants to avoid inconveniences. However we do agree that every case has its own merits but still some basic things are same in almost every case. So kindly share your experience and guide us. Thanks

umermughal

Sep 30, 2017
Any update from any one ?

After reading all post and my own friend faced such like stupid reply with refusal (no travel history ) he have visited 36 countries including usa.uk. and many more countries at second time he refused i think (CANADA EMBASSY ONLY GRANT VISAS TO OLD AGE PEOPLE AND REFUSED ALL OTHER THIS TIME WITH STUPID ALLEGATIONS

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
Hi folks,

Today my parents received refusal notification in their gckey. Pissed off iam. Refusal reason is super silly.

U did not provide sufficient dox to support ur/ur hosts income and assets.

Host does not meet LICO

Though we provided well maintained bank balance, investment certificates, property dox, married daughter and siblings are staying back in the home country. All these were explained well in covering letter. And now the most non-sensical point regarding LICO. What it has to do with LICO where host is not at all claiming that i will take care of their expenses.

No clue what the heck is going on.

Anyhow going to order CAIPS to see the exact reason of refusal stupid VO has made.

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
@outstandinguy
I believe they are not giving visas to anyone who is submitting their applications online from Pakistan. Paper based applications have more chances of approval whereas online submission have 0% chances of approval. Not a single visa is approved yet whoever submitted his case online from Pakistan. If there's anyone who had success kindly share your experience to enhance the confidence of future applicants. Good luck to all.