+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Applied in September 2017 from Pakistan (timeline)

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
These are the following documents I attached to support my visa application.

August 2017 last pro forma invoice copy from Canadian manufacturer / supplier from their Niagara falls branch.

Invitation letter from the Canadian manufacturer / supplier inviting me to visit their Canadian factory and stores.

Karachi chamber of commerce business visa recommendation letter

AES (audio engineering society) show confirmation receipt under my name

Complete travel history for last 5 years which includes the scan copies of visa(s) and entry exit stamps for the following countries UK, USA, Germany, Singapore, China, Thailand, United Arab Emirates.

Valid visa(s) for the following countries

Schengen VISA issued by German Consulate valid till April 2019

USA visa valid until July 2019

UK visa valid until February 2022

Photographs from the previous shows visit which include UK, USA, Germany, China and UAE.

Visa Request / covering letter which describes the reason for visiting Canada and brief description about the business and family ties in Pakistan.

NTN tax certificate copy

Karachi Chamber of commerce membership certificate

Complete company profile which contains thorough description about our company business module.

Distribution certificate copies from various UK, USA and European manufacturers

Personal and Company account statement which is around CAD $42000 ( The balance was never went below CAD $36000

Standard Chartered bank platinum credit card statement

Silk bank platinum credit card statement

Certified chartered accountant audit report for year 2015-2016 (which proves the income and other assets)

National identity card copy

Family registration certificate copy issued by NADRA Pakistan

Marriage registration certificate copy issued by NADRA Pakistan

Hotel bookings for USA and Canada visit for the relevant days.

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
My Friend,,,, You need to seek attention of Bryanna,,, a member here who will guide you properly,.... i don't know if we can tag someone here.... but if you make a new thread, with headlines like "Bryanna, can you plz help" she will reply you with expert opinion.

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
These are the following documents I attached to support my visa application.

August 2017 last pro forma invoice copy from Canadian manufacturer / supplier from their Niagara falls branch.

Invitation letter from the Canadian manufacturer / supplier inviting me to visit their Canadian factory and stores.

Karachi chamber of commerce business visa recommendation letter

AES (audio engineering society) show confirmation receipt under my name

Complete travel history for last 5 years which includes the scan copies of visa(s) and entry exit stamps for the following countries UK, USA, Germany, Singapore, China, Thailand, United Arab Emirates.

Valid visa(s) for the following countries

Schengen VISA issued by German Consulate valid till April 2019

USA visa valid until July 2019

UK visa valid until February 2022

Photographs from the previous shows visit which include UK, USA, Germany, China and UAE.

Visa Request / covering letter which describes the reason for visiting Canada and brief description about the business and family ties in Pakistan.

NTN tax certificate copy

Karachi Chamber of commerce membership certificate

Complete company profile which contains thorough description about our company business module.

Distribution certificate copies from various UK, USA and European manufacturers

Personal and Company account statement which is around CAD $42000 ( The balance was never went below CAD $36000

Standard Chartered bank platinum credit card statement

Silk bank platinum credit card statement

Certified chartered accountant audit report for year 2015-2016 (which proves the income and other assets)

National identity card copy

Family registration certificate copy issued by NADRA Pakistan

Marriage registration certificate copy issued by NADRA Pakistan

Hotel bookings for USA and Canada visit for the relevant days.
So sorry to hear about that my friend. Your case looks like very strong and as someone said in his/her post recently that the refusal is loss for Canada. I would compliment u with same comments obviously u are looking forward to expand ur geographical target market and have buyer/supplier in canada. Anyhow all the best for your forthcoming US trip and something would surely gonna workout for Canada as well.

By the way wait for Bryanna's response which will definitely help u in ur future application IA...

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
So sorry to hear about that my friend. Your case looks like very strong and as someone said in his/her post recently that the refusal is loss for Canada. I would compliment u with same comments obviously u are looking forward to expand ur geographical target market and have buyer/supplier in canada. Anyhow all the best for your forthcoming US trip and something would surely gonna workout for Canada as well.

By the way wait for Bryanna's response which will definitely help u in ur future application IA...
Thank you everyone for their well wishes and kind words. I wish everyone all the best but according to my experience the outcome for TRV from Pakistan is very poor that's why https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/231472-Pakistan-objects-to-excessive-Canadian-visa-rejection "The News" also highlighted the issue that Pakistani's visa are rejected without any solid justification. I request everyone that must share your results either "approved or rejected" It will surely help and prevent other genuine applicants from unnecessary inconveniences. It's such a nightmare which keeps you awake for nights. The shame and insult of being rejected without a solid justification is an unforgettable incident of life. Once again thank you so much to everyone who supported me and prayed for me.

Kind Regards
Haseeb Ali

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Got this Refusal letter. So unfair.

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After a careful review of your temporary resident visa application
and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. I am refusing your application.
In making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not
limited to:
• the information in the travel and identity documents;
• the reason for the travel to Canada;
• the person’s contacts in Canada;
• the person’s ties to his or her country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family
ties);
• the person’s ability to pay for the trip and to support himself or herself while in Canada;
• whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada;
• whether the person is inadmissible to Canada; and
• whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.
To help you understand my decision, the reason(s) are provided on the following pages.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your
situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you application meets the requirements of
the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. Please note that only the grounds that are checked
off apply to the refusal of your application.
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
travel history
immigration status in country of residence
Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
Length of proposed stay in Canada
Purpose of visit
Employment prospects in country of residence
Current employment situation
Personal assets and financial status
[x] Having a legitimate business purpose in Canada
any history of contravening the conditions of admission on a previous stay in Canada.

Dear Haseeb, feels really sorry to read about your refusal. There are not such set standards of visa given by canada i guess or there are bunch of goons sitting inside Canada immigration centres. Despite your strong travel history and financial health they refused you really gives me 440 watts shock and i too mentally prepared for the worst outcome. Anyways wish you good luck for your travel plans and future.

Can you confirm one more thing please? Are they reply or working on saturdays as you have got the decision today.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Dear All, i just spoke to one of my cousin who is Dr by profession studied from Denver university, carrying Australian PR, Singapore PR, travelled almost 30 countries of the world, ex-President RCCI, travelled almost 5-6 times in a year and also travelled to USA every year with strong financial health. He and his family refused by canada applied online. Same bullying reasons.

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
I am regretting like anything why I made such a mistake applying for the TRV? I should have said “No” to my supplier and asked him to meet me in USA instead of inviting me to their Canadian factory. There is no way where I can communicate with the Visa officer. This refusal is making me crazy. I am travelling half of my life never overstayed or breached any of my visa conditions, I always travelled for business and because of this travelling to west, I introduced lots of brands in Pakistan to the Pakistani Audio Production industry. Me and my company have a reputation all over the Pakistan. I don’t understand where I shall go and appeal for this unfair conclusion ?

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
I am regretting like anything why I made such a mistake applying for the TRV? I should have said “No” to my supplier and asked him to meet me in USA instead of inviting me to their Canadian factory. There is no way where I can communicate with the Visa officer. This refusal is making me crazy. I am travelling half of my life never overstayed or breached any of my visa conditions, I always travelled for business and because of this travelling to west, I introduced lots of brands in Pakistan to the Pakistani Audio Production industry. Me and my company have a reputation all over the Pakistan. I don’t understand where I shall go and appeal for this unfair conclusion ?

Well... i will suggest its better to stay away from this mess and keep your focus on your travel plan to Usa. I am also due to attend an event in October 24-26 in Frankfurt on my way back from Toronto ( if i will get the visa and on time passport delivery ). Once you will free from your all the events then bound your passport for canadian visa with strong letter and point by point reply as per refusal from visa officer.

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Well... i will suggest its better to stay away from this mess and keep your focus on your travel plan to Usa. I am also due to attend an event in October 24-26 in Frankfurt on my way back from Toronto ( if i will get the visa and on time passport delivery ). Once you will free from your all the events then bound your passport for canadian visa with strong letter and point by point reply as per refusal from visa officer.
Thanks for encouragement. I wish you all best I am so confident about your case that you will get the visa because you applied Paper based plus the VFS also mentioned US Visa Valid on your envolpe. In my case I submitted all the bunch of papers online. If I ever apply for the Visa I will apply Paper based not the online submission. But keep in touch and do update everyone about the outcome. We all are concerned and attached about your outcome.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Thanks for encouragement. I wish you all best I am so confident about your case that you will get the visa because you applied Paper based plus the VFS also mentioned US Visa Valid on your envolpe. In my case I submitted all the bunch of papers online. If I ever apply for the Visa I will apply Paper based not the online submission. But keep in touch and do update everyone about the outcome. We all are concerned and attached about your outcome.
Dear Haseeb,
Thanking you for your kind words and concern.
Lets see and as we heard from elders ( agar canada ka dana pani likha hai to mileyga zaroor) .
You are right, in paper based visa you can at least clear your circumstances in better way.
I will surely keep my status uptodate here so most of us in this forum can be benefited with information.

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
Hi Haseeb, just seeking your input on one thing, after how many days it started showing in ur gckey that biometrics were done on so and so date?

Why am asking because my parents had done biometric om 26th sep and in gckey it is still showing that biometrics are required....

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hi Haseeb, just seeking your input on one thing, after how many days it started showing in ur gckey that biometrics were done on so and so date?

Why am asking because my parents had done biometric om 26th sep and in gckey it is still showing that biometrics are required....
The biometrics updated the very next day. I mean I had the biometrics on 11th Septmeber and on 12th September the status is changed to completed. You applied for the super visa ?

Reactions: Mushtaq09

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
You know, firstly..... its very upsetting, that someone who is contributing so much, by introducing new brands (Audio evolution) in our country and has a flawless record gets refused for a very strange reason....

So, you see, this very thread speaks about September TRVs Pakistan....... now there is another Thread here which is about September TRVs India .... where you see lots of Congratulations... and cases processed within a month..... i think the Political relations are into play..... and seems none of us will get a visa.... sorry this sounds pessimistic. but atleast we should be prepared for a shock then.....

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Another member @Talha28 who was engaged with us in previous posts also got refused. According to him, He also have a very strong travel history and financial status, multiple travels to US and other countries. Seriously that’s really disappointing we all should have to address this issue to our government, so at least they know and do something to stop this inconvenience. Reporting to higher authorities and concerned people is very necessary for a positive outcome in future.

Last edited: