+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in March 2018

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryranna, my status too has changed (received no email though) from Submitted to Updated. Though my Delhi VFS paper allocation was done last week, and added to my online account this week. My reason for agony is that we have interview is US embassy for visa on 21 May and need passport back before that.
You can email the relevant visa office + send a IRCC web form to request for your passport to be returned.

Do include evidence for the US visa interview + you must state that you are not cancelling your application and you will return your passport whenever the IRCC visa office asks to submit your passport

Ankit1986

May 1, 2018
You can email the relevant visa office + send a IRCC web form to request for your passport to be returned.

Do include evidence for the US visa interview + you must state that you are not cancelling your application and you will return your passport whenever the IRCC visa office asks to submit your passport
You reckon I should do this immediately, or let the next week pass? Because of change of status from Submitted to Updated

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
my inlaws case case stuck in backround investigations . i applied on 14th march 2018. case specific enquiry respond "we are doing some background checks"

Maninder Bhullar

Apr 20, 2018
It is possible that additional information or additional checks are being done on your application. This, however, would depend on the type of work you do/government department you work for
Okey, i am from Punjab, India. Can we take how many time, for further information from my country?

mootaman83

Apr 30, 2018
Hi All,

Newbie here:

I applied for my TRV on March 25. Currently reside in the US. Here is the response I received after I submitted a CSE enquiry. Can anyone throw some light on this message?

Good Day,
After careful review of your application, we have determined that a decision has recently been made. Please be patient as correspondence has been sent to you regarding information pertaining to your application.

This came in on Saturday EST time (US). I havent seen any updates to my inbox.

Have a nice day,
Still no updates... can someone let me know if this is concerning? Any senior folks? Bryanna?

Apr 24, 2018
India
Category........
IMO, you should not have mentioned your purpose of visit as wanting to be with your wife when your baby was born. This implies that your family ties to Canada would become stronger than those to your country of residence = You will overstay your visit = Lesser chances of a TRV approval.

Hopefully, you have included other stronger ties to your country of residence to overcome the Family Ties reason.

I don't recommend informing IRCC about your baby's birth for your TRV application. Your baby was born in Canada and will get Canadian citizenship. It would be necessary to inform IRCC if you had a PR application in progress
Thank you Bryanna,

I reapplied with all strong supporting documents to prove strong ties in india. I don’t wish to hide the situation so I updated baby’s birth. Let’s wait and see. I don’t see any alternate options. PR is in processing and they will send a package to my wife in Canada for signing it. I’m waiting for that too.

Apr 24, 2018
India
Category........
Me too mine was rejected applied in 19th April and got rejection in 23th my boyfriend is canadian and had applied for TRV but reasons were lack of family ties in my country and in canada lack of assets and financial status, purpose of travel and travel history I have never traveled before we want to reapply but con the first application I said I didn't have any kid and I want to reapply and as say I have a kid to prove more ties will that be a red flag do they go thru your old application ps advise

Hi even I got confused with immigration process, you can reapply again with some documents which you can provide. Are you working ?

tehtaimuriirl

Sep 24, 2014
today they update they didn't receive medical results and there is message but message is blank what to do the medical was upfront and was done in january

priyankbhojak88

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
PEI, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.