04-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2019
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Hello House,

Now the processing time in India become 21 days, It seems they are talking so much time :(

I applied via Online on 23 April for me and my wife, I can see status Submitted No update after two ghost emails.

keep posting your timelines guys,

Regards,

amit84

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
inida
Hello House,

Now the processing time in India become 21 days, It seems they are talking so much time :(

I applied via Online on 23 April for me and my wife, I can see status Submitted No update after two ghost emails.

keep posting your timelines guys,

Regards,
i have also applied on 23 april delhi for trv....

Vendi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Hi

I applied for visitor visa it was rejected on 22nd of march. Again re applied on 5 April through consultant till now no response. My wife is Canadian citizen our pr still in pending status for long. Can anyone guide me.
Me too mine was rejected applied in 19th April and got rejection in 23th my boyfriend is canadian and had applied for TRV but reasons were lack of family ties in my country and in canada lack of assets and financial status, purpose of travel and travel history I have never traveled before we want to reapply but con the first application I said I didn't have any kid and I want to reapply and as say I have a kid to prove more ties will that be a red flag do they go thru your old application ps advise

Vendi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Hey brayanna pliz I need some help I applied for TRV and it was rejected we indicted our relationship that am his girl friend and am visiting to spend time together.and the reasons are travel history,financial status and assets, purpose of travel and family ties in canada and country of residence
1.i don't own any property but I want to buy some peace of land that will prove me owning property
BUT my question is we want to reapply but in the first application we used immigration lawyers from canada but those guys charged us alot allot of money and I didn't see how useful they were to guide us I find this platform more helpful.in my first application I used I didn't not have kids and can I include it in the second application will that prove that I have more ties in my home country and wanted to get a letter written of good character by our M.P will that be help plz advise me on what to include in the next application that will be useful
1.First application i included letter from my boss at work
2.admission at university and letter
3.bank statement with 4000C$ and my sponsor attached his bank statement
4invetion letter
Appraisal of his house
Pls advise

Ankit1986

May 1, 2018
Ghost emails indicates that some internal processing has been done on your applications. You can expect decisions pretty soon, probably by next week
Hi Bryranna, my status too has changed (received no email though) from Submitted to Updated. Though my Delhi VFS paper allocation was done last week, and added to my online account this week. My reason for agony is that we have interview is US embassy for visa on 21 May and need passport back before that.