+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in March 2018

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Applied 14 March 2018
biometric 22 march 2018
then it went into background check because of long travel history.
Passport request 9 May 2018
Oh wow.. reading your post makes me fill up with positive vibes.
Since we’ve applied online our application has been in background check and it’s getting us very nervous.

mootaman83

Apr 30, 2018
Unfortunately, it seems like a refusal. If approved, you would have been asked to submit your passport as you had applied online. However, a decision has been made without requesting your passport.

Nonetheless, you would know for sure when the 'Final decision' status changes and/or when you receive the correspondence from IRCC
My case finally got approved today:

March 25 submitted:
passport request may 22:
In between - I sent a ton of emails to CIC - web form response and got a couple responses.
Thanks everyone!

s.r9222

May 21, 2018
My case finally got approved today:

March 25 submitted:
passport request may 22:
In between - I sent a ton of emails to CIC - web form response and got a couple responses.
Thanks everyone!
what kaind of mails sent bcos i m also wayting from 3ed april????

haveme

Apr 25, 2018
i had applied trv on may 10 vfs shows on board processing time 21 days still under process is there anyone apply on same dates and if they take time is it positive sign or negative sign kindly please inform me

spand806

Jun 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
13th oct
Doc's Request.
never
AOR Received.
aor 2 22nd NOV
File Transfer...
22ND NOV
Hello Friends,

I have applied for Visitor visa for my parents online application on June 17. I have filed all the papers i could and showed about more then RS 50,00,000 in bank account back home. We have a bought a new house and having a moving date is 28th Aug and i wanted my parents to be here during that. I also have attached papers of my new house with possession date. My dad is retired and my mom is house wife.

I have no reply from cic yet and still waiting. What do u guys think of the chances of getting visa. They will stay here for month only i guess which is mentioned in invitation letter.

Please reply.

Thank You